AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel - Welcome back sir - 5/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Very oddly proportioned human. Looks like he’s had a BBL and kinda has a Stringer paunch thing. Quality game though, even good ball use off the right

It’s called being thicc these days.

Shiel worked in to the game nicely, having a genuine midfielder playing midfield made a big difference as the game wore on.

yodellinhank PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on bae xx
I only got to see a bit of the last quarter, he did well to arrest the panic when Collingwood got that run on late. Calmed the rest of the team down a bit.

I copped a text message early where a friend abused him for being a cheap dog selfish, front running, and the rest not really fit for print on a family friendly forum.

I'll have to check out the replay when I get a chance so I can work out how miserable I am.

Looked like Caldwell was playing the role Shiel normally might and Shiel was playing more the support role Caldwell has done in previous seasons?

Great game. Surely stays in.

I really liked that part (couple times actually) where he handballed to Gresh inside the square and he ran in and kicked an easy goal. Seems pretty simple, but in years gone by that's where we'd have someone with poor skills dish him one to his shoelaces or pop it up in the air and get him crunched and rushed for a behind.

Massive kudos, his center square clearance work is excellent. He was rated #1 center clearance player in #2022 and looked back to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he any chance to stay or is he foot out the door already? If he can keep up that form he could be a major asset in a finals assault...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back