Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huge.

Massive dick energy. Pity he spent so long on the bench in the last. Could have had a quintuple double, just falling short on score involvements if he was on the field a bit more!

Interestingly spent 8 mins on then would go off for a spell at the start of each quarter. I didn’t see how long he was on the pine for, but another pre season of just busting his ****ing arse will help. I think Walsh has been spending 20mins on in a row at the start of quarters. Imagine his impact if he can ever get to that volume of TOG

Needs to string together some top-tier games and show the footy world he has consistency.

If he can do that, the sky is the limit.

He isn't part of our leadership group but he has 'captain' written all over him IF he can maintain these type of efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to string together some top-tier games and show the footy world he has consistency.

If he can do that, the sky is the limit.

He isn't part of our leadership group but he has 'captain' written all over him IF he can maintain these type of efforts.
I feel like he's doing that now. Stats seem to be backing it up and the eye test certainly is.

Has to be our next captain imo.

How good is he to watch now?

His hands are under rated massively imo. Has the strength and awareness to find targets under huge amounts of pressure.

Macrae spent half the game wondering whether to use Adams or Pendles on him around stoppages.

He is absolutely incredible in congestion.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s the biggest concern of the younger blokes leaving if this sh1tshow isn’t sorted out real quick. OOC next year. His signature is just as crucial as JHF if not more
Always has to be someone that brings up a player leaving after they’ve had a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back