Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that no media has him in our best three. His game was fantastic.

Which is a huge positive in itself. The Footy Show had him third best but he wasn't going past Zurhaar and Simpkin and Stevo was very impactful as well.

Seth Meyers Burn GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

BnF should be a sure thing this year

Has to be in the conversation of skipper next year
Not sure we need to burden him with the Capt just yet. Looking a million bucks just doing what he is doing. Let him enjoy his footy without the responsability of all the off field stuff. He is becoming a on field leader. I reckon just leave it at that for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not enough love for this man.

Probably the best midfielder in the comp the last month.

His stat line over the last 5 weeks is absurd.

Doing everything.
57th in the comp for disposals and 42nd for clearances over the season.

He has built momentum though over the past 4-6 weeks and is getting paid more respect from opposition coaches (and supporters).

Hopefully remains injury free and finish off the season strongly.

I thought he was BOG
Same. Simpkin had a cracker (it was more noticeable to me on the replay) but for me it is LDU's form that is making that possible. Win / win.

LDU should be captain but for better or worse I get the feeling the captaincy has been promised to Simpkin after Ziebell steps down.
North always say that the captain is decided by the team in a vote. But clearly, Jy is the anointed one. If he wants it and earns it then it's likely that the vote will go his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back