Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

“Did it impact my relationship with Dimma? I would say yes, at that point, 100 per cent.”

He went on to write: “We had built this culture on a platform of family, connection and love – and Dimma and Danielle’s relationship had played a big part in all this – so it was only natural to be worried about the potential fallout”.

“We didn’t lose the plot in 2021 but if I reflect properly, there just wasn’t the same insane connection between the playing group that had been our suit of armour from 2017 to 2020.”

To all of those who howled us down when we said Hardwick’s marriage breakdown and new squeeze caused problems at Tigerland…eat turds. It was blatantly obvious and many here tried to deflect and play the man. Apparently we had no idea…

Good call - you could see the group was never quite the same

But to get 3 flags is proof the era was successful - I think one way or another successful sporting eras tend to immolate before rebuilding

To all of those who howled us down when we said Hardwick’s marriage breakdown and new squeeze caused problems at Tigerland…eat turds. It was blatantly obvious and many here tried to deflect and play the man. Apparently we had no idea…

Not sure why you’d gloat over something like this

On the back of his abysmal efforts at trying to be part of a footy show clearly he's got no future there. Must be expensive supporting his wife's repeated terrible attempts at businesses that end in failure. But surely looking to cash in by spilling the beans is a pretty ordinary way to further feather the nest. Good thing he was too nerdy to hang around Mad Mondays or go on Footy trips or he'd be throwing teammates under the bus to sell a few thousand extra copies. Dirty laundry doesn't need to be aired for the sake of it.

Big enough distraction to be a kick away from a semi.
Overplayed bs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the back of his abysmal efforts at trying to be part of a footy show clearly he's got no future there. Must be expensive supporting his wife's repeated terrible attempts at businesses that end in failure. But surely looking to cash in by spilling the beans is a pretty ordinary way to further feather the nest. Good thing he was too nerdy to hang around Mad Mondays or go on Footy trips or he'd be throwing teammates under the bus to sell a few thousand extra copies. Dirty laundry doesn't need to be aired for the sake of it.
He's just being honest you can't pot him for that. He's not pulling tabloid shit out of his arse, he's retelling it as it happened from the interior.

You never get this sort of raw insight because everyone's so tightly wound. I'm here for it.

you've outdone yourself with this shit take...

"Lagger"

Ffs. Seriously, is this guy now writing dialogue for Lizzie Birdsworth in a 1981 episode of Prisoner?

What a flog. Peter Cotchin is a great bloke.
I hope this is a fake account…He just got a lettuce leaf at court, for some pretty serious stuff…Being a complete knob on Twitter was not the way he should’ve walked out…

Glad to see the back of Dimma and glad some of the truth is being aired.

That is all. Good riddance and enjoy GC.
You have a few posts where you talk like you have inside knowledge.

If you do, and without naming any unaired scandals, can you talk more about Dimma? From the outside it looks like it is a tale as old as time with someone finding enormous success then leaving his life behind to "upgrade". The picture of his kids at his presser made them look like hostages and he said in some interview when he became GC coach that he is basically barely involved/speaking with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back