95,000 rnd 21!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

MCC members stand, I will have to be there nice and early. Hope there will be a VFL game on. I dont want to look at the empty staduim :thumbsu:
No way will there be a VFL game on before hand.

But they might have some DreamTime celebrations, that would almost be as fun as watching an empty stadium.:thumbsu:

No way will there be a VFL game on before hand.

But they might have some DreamTime celebrations, that would almost be as fun as watching an empty stadium.:thumbsu:

Last time game started at 7:40pm in my seat at 7:37pm. I have great timing. Not watching that stuff and they probably give the two teams some sort of medal being Sheedy's last home and away game in Melbourne. :thumbsu:

essendon and richmond split the gate which is good for us.
hopefully the dons dont make finals cos then there will be a massive crowd but i respect hird and sheeds so they probably deserve to play finals.

there should be a reasonable crowd and the pies game and the st kilda game because they will be playing to make finals

Will be huge ... better have Monday orf i think .

It will be refreshing to go to a tigers game that actually means something for a change :rolleyes:

Wow, 2 games in the one season. Congrats Iddy :cool:

special.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully I will be able to get a ticket to the Cheer Squad, otherwise I might be up in the nosebleeds.:(

how would i go about getting tickets in the cheer squad? ive looked at tickets from ticketmaster and it gives me tix in M1 (right next to the cheer squad i think). any help would be appreciated

how would i go about getting tickets in the cheer squad? ive looked at tickets from ticketmaster and it gives me tix in M1 (right next to the cheer squad i think). any help would be appreciated
The only way to get Cheer Squad tickets are by being a member of the Cheer Squad, if you are then you need to get in contact with the Head of the Cheer Squad and he might be able to get tickets for you, there are a limited number of tickets though so you might wanna be quick.

The only tickets left are at the top of the 6 light towers. Should squeeze another 5000 in, but the view will be a bit distant :cool:

Not a bad idea standing up there. Atleast when we are behind you have nice view over the city to keep you interested. If you wanna find madtiger he will be on top of light tower 2.

Last time game started at 7:40pm in my seat at 7:37pm. I have great timing. Not watching that stuff and they probably give the two teams some sort of medal being Sheedy's last home and away game in Melbourne. :thumbsu:

Well if they do have some kind of medal we all know that James Hird will win it.

Hopefully i can get tickets on friday. Will be shattered if i missed the game. Havnt missed a game in Victoria since Round 22, 2004.
Went to that game. Raines played well in his first game, Richo missed 10m out in the first quarter and Syney killed us in Spuds last game. Your lucky

Remove this Banner Ad

95,000 rnd 21!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back