VFL Round 21 v Carlton VFL, Sunday August 18, 11:05am AEST, IKON Park

Remove this Banner Ad

So would you prefer him not to kick two goals and give three goals off? I’m surprised he isn’t on fire after being burnt all game by his team mates! I was at the game and you can clearly see his frustration

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hello Harry.
Relative of cumbo,?
Frustration was his own doing.

Afl website says it was the last home and away game. That means eligibility is decided. Does anyone know a link of vfl games played by our afl.players and what the requirement is? A good finals run could do some of our young players some good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to disagree…. Also Sonsie did some nice things and then picked out an opposition player a number of times to finish off his work…
Sonsie so over rated for a poo player. turnover merchant like Vlas soft as short complimented with Lennon. Cumbo is like that nut Daniel Connors full of potential but no brain.

Get Travaglia
. Sometimes you’ve just got to appreciate consistency.
Maybe he doesn’t quite have the same tricks as some of the other highly touted prospects, but he does everything well and does it consistently.
There’s not much downside to this kid at the worst you are getting a super competitive hbf that’ll play at a Nic Vlastuin level week in week out,
or you might snag a guy with some extra size that can be a hard running A grade midfielder
I’d love to get Travaglia. Not only consistently in the best week after week but also improving.

I’d love to get Travaglia. Not only consistently in the best week after week but also improving.
I’ve seen his draft rankings anywhere from top10 to late teens. I suppose that’s what you expect in a draft that is even has a lot of depth.
Thought he beat Davidson on Sunday when on him in the first half. Matched him in the air and ran off his opponent.

Was hoping that the Blues might play him a bit higher up the ground,but by all reports is getting plenty of midfield time in the Coates league and good numbers .

This Sunday at 12pm
We play willy at the beautiful willy ground
Mostly sunny day 0-3mm of rain mainly late afternoon. Great place to watch footy beautiful beach and walking area's. Great natural terrain for your dogs 🐕 if you want to bring them down for a run
Highly recommend everyone turns up and cheer our boys home
Go tigers 🐅

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 21 v Carlton VFL, Sunday August 18, 11:05am AEST, IKON Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back