A-League A-League Men Round 1 - Kicking Off The 20th Season Of Our Beautiful Chaotic League

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was an event filled half.

The red card was insanity by the ref. Geria pulled out and slid in front of his opponent.

Kuol if anything should have got the red following through with his studs and catching Geria right on the knee.
half had everything except a bloody goal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New deal just signed and subscriptions were significantly up last season.

Just $7 monthly.
Honestly, the price is irrelevant. I flat out refuse to play this moronic game of splintering off sports to 500 different services. If I want to watch a game, I'll sail the high seas. It's a protest against stupidity as much as anything (guess I'm the stubborn one lol)

Kayo, optus, p+, dazn (boxing), PPV's, I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Utter madness. It's more convenient to watch illegally, that's how bad broadcasting has become

Yep, just being stubborn now. No one signs up for it yet they refuse to just put games on FTA

Whens this deal end?
I’m only one person but it quickly put me off. I pay for most streaming services but can’t justify paying for another one for a code I only watch casually.

Had it been readily accessible, I’d have tuned in tonight.

Out of interest, do 10 show any games? Or is it all on Paramount?

I’m only one person but it quickly put me off. I pay for most streaming services but can’t justify paying for another one for a code I only watch casually.

2 games a week on 10.

If you bother to read my OP 10 Bold are showing a double header tomorrow

10 Bold will show two matches a week mostly the Saturday evening, Saturday night or Sunday afternoon matches.

Paramount has plenty more than A League.

Matildas Socceroos away games.

Lots of kids stuff. And plenty of movies tv series.

Tbh it's the first sub for me.

I've canned Optus as literally most of its content is PL only for $26.99 which is way too expensive.

I prefer to fish in bodies of water when PL is on these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League A-League Men Round 1 - Kicking Off The 20th Season Of Our Beautiful Chaotic League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back