A leak from Melbourne board meeting...Neeld's vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I've just received a tweet from a source inside the meeting that Mark Neeld has presented his plan. It went something like this:

"Neeld presented plan. Holding on until round 13 against Saints."

Apparently Neeld believes that if the club can just hold on a little longer they'll get to play the Aints in round 13 and have a good win.

I've just received a tweet from a source inside the meeting that Mark Neeld has presented his plan. It went something like this:

Apparently Neeld believes that if the club can just hold on a little longer they'll get to play the Aints in round 13 and have a good win.

Good to hear Neelds vision consists of beating one team and a bottom four one at that.

Melbourne vs St Kilda.

Can. Not. Wait.

Melbourne vs St Kilda.

Can. Not. Wait.

Beau Maister is going to tear us a new arseh*le to go with the others he tore us last year before being subbed off

The new plan of attack..

tumblr_lruqyyfj0s1qfssaqo1_500.png

Says it all really such a "quality reliable" source

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says it all really such a "quality reliable" source
Yep, it's like bypassing a medical professional to source supplements.

Wait, wut?

no arguments here

all evidence points to Neeld being delusional

news_report_pic.jpg

*For full effect it needs a Neeldy edit, Wonaeamirri33 would know what to do....

Any chance Sydney supporters could be banned from bigfooty? Ill start the petition.

Hey look, I'll do you a favour and get your petition started:

To whom it may concern:

We the undersigned (Hawforn fans) would like to have all Sydney Swans supporters removed from the bay [insert tears here] as a result of the fact that [insert more tears here and gnashing of teeth] ever since the grand final (the one we - Hawforn - lost) they have been on here enjoying themselves (at our - Hawforn's - expense).

The situation is untenable (because we - Hawforn - we supposed to win the 2012 grand final). They (the premiers of 2012, the Sydney Swans) must be removed from the Bay as soon as possible (as they are a daily reminder of our failings). [Insert buckets of tears and long faces]

Signed (The crying Hawforn supporters of) Bay 13.

Remove this Banner Ad

A leak from Melbourne board meeting...Neeld's vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back