a message from the wablues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Eagles fans
Both teams and both team's fans look forward to Saturday's big game
Too often I have witnessed misunderstandings get out of hand at Subiaco between West Coast and Carlton fans
This often has lead to ejection from the ground, hospitalizations and also legal cases in many forms.
I would like to prevent this from happening again
In the end we are all West Aussies, all footy fans, all out to enjoy the game and all would like to get home safe.
Yes I know often Carlton people are at fault however I would like to say this
the wablues are all about supporting the Carlton FC however we would never condone acts of aggression against other individuals
I am happy for fans to be competitive however I ask people to show decency and respect for indviduals, children,families and the greater good.
I am happy to offer by personal details to anybody via pm if they thing they may require me to assist in any way on Saturday
In the end of the day we are going to a footy game
It is something to be enjoyed
I look forward to seeing many of you and would be happy to buy/accept a beer from all!
DT Guns

If i remember it is your fans that are really rude. Perhaps you are better off advising them to cheer etc rather than atagonise eagle ssupporters. Suprising as it may seem we are over the judd thing .

If i remember it is your fans that are really rude. Perhaps you are better off advising them to cheer etc rather than atagonise eagle ssupporters. Suprising as it may seem we are over the judd thing .

That can't be true, there never seems to be any problems when West Coast play any club but Carlton and you reckon carltons the problem? :confused::eek:

:p

Blues fans are by far the worst of the away fans, Dockers included. The W.A blues fans in my experiences are just feral bogans who go to a game mainly looking for a fight first and a argument second. They wouldnt know Eddie Betts from Chef Boyarde most of them, and the second Blues look like losing they bolt for the exits with extreme pace and numbers.

If ever there was a case to ban all away fans the W.A blues fans make a good case

so no booing?
That can't be true, there never seems to be any problems when West Coast play any club but Carlton and you reckon carltons the problem? :confused::eek:

I go to every game - beg to differ
:p

Haven't ever seen any problems where I sit.

Nor Me , might be a few at Derby's but I'm banned from them :cool:;)

Blues fans are by far the worst of the away fans, Dockers included. The W.A blues fans in my experiences are just feral bogans who go to a game mainly looking for a fight first and a argument second. They wouldnt know Eddie Betts from Chef Boyarde most of them, and the second Blues look like losing they bolt for the exits with extreme pace and numbers.

If ever there was a case to ban all away fans the W.A blues fans make a good case
I am a feral bogan. Health professional worth millions??? It is called a generalizition and the kind of thing I would soon avoid
Every wablue knows every CFC player esp the WA lads
Ban WA Blues fans - have you ever been to a ANZAC day Ess v Coll? I have. 100% WC at Subi is no fun.
I started this thread with the best intentions
I ask Eagle fans to think about the message

Seriously, getting the goat up of what? 100 eagles members and supporters on this board. Why dont you **** off back to your own board with your righteousness and make sure you just look after yourself.

At the end of the day you're at another teams home games and if another clubs supporters act like they own the joint then yes, there is going to be problems. As for judas.

He as club captain sold his club up the river when it all got too hard. I hear he is having problems at the blues now, if i were you i wouldn't waste my turn in backing a turncoat. He's about as loyal as his mrs and thats not saying much. Thats a story for another time though.

Best of luck on the weekend and hope the blues play well. Except for judd, hope he gets hurt and pulls a riewoldt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go to the footy. You will be fine. Just clap when there is good play and remember where you are. Remember its poor form to boo.

This is a big game for both teams , should be entertaining !

I think we are all a bit on edge but I cant see the intellectuals that we are here on West Coast Big Footy being a problem . I have great repect for the Carlton history in the game ... hope its all a non issue . Good luck to Carlton

any reason you didnt post the same thread on the carlton board?
I have more direct access to every wablue. BF is more to Vic based blues fans. I have sent a message to every wabased member and every wa based person who bought a ticket I have details of. I will also stand in front of the function on saturday in front of the beloved and the president of CFC and say the same.
onyacoxy this thread was not based on club but based on the common good
I am disappointed you have the view I was sledging in any way shape or form

Dear Eagles fans
Both teams and both team's fans look forward to Saturday's big game
Too often I have witnessed misunderstandings get out of hand at Subiaco between West Coast and Carlton fans
This often has lead to ejection from the ground, hospitalizations and also legal cases in many forms.
I would like to prevent this from happening again
In the end we are all West Aussies, all footy fans, all out to enjoy the game and all would like to get home safe.
Yes I know often Carlton people are at fault however I would like to say this
the wablues are all about supporting the Carlton FC however we would never condone acts of aggression against other individuals
I am happy for fans to be competitive however I ask people to show decency and respect for indviduals, children,families and the greater good.
I am happy to offer by personal details to anybody via pm if they thing they may require me to assist in any way on Saturday
In the end of the day we are going to a footy game
It is something to be enjoyed
I look forward to seeing many of you and would be happy to buy/accept a beer from all!
DT Guns

So who's going. Drinks are on BG!! :D

I have more direct access to every wablue. BF is more to Vic based blues fans. I have sent a message to every wabased member and every wa based person who bought a ticket I have details of. I will also stand in front of the function on saturday in front of the beloved and the president of CFC and say the same.
onyacoxy this thread was not based on club but based on the common good
I am disappointed you have the view I was sledging in any way shape or form
i dont think its sledging, i was just surprised you didnt post the same thing on the carlton board

but after reading your post i can see why

So who's going. Drinks are on BG!! :D
I am not a reg on the bay anymore
All I can offer is if you know me (and bloody hell it is hard to miss me) I am happy to catch up with friend and foe at Subi on Sat. Remember I am on official duties and so am restricted of what and when I can do stuff but if you know me say g'day and I am happy to share a beer if we can
After the game we have some official stuff to do but if I can I am happy to reward the victors to those I know
Of course as we will win I expect the same in return.
Just show respect and I will do the same
Look fwd to a great night and a good game
What i don't want is to spend the wee hours again helping people in the nearby lockup or hospital. I want to get home to the wife and kids

i dont think its sledging, i was just surprised you didnt post the same thing on the carlton board

but after reading your post i can see why
As I said I sent a message to concentrate on our team and not the Eagles fans. Thru wablues we have a wider support base. BF is a satellite of this. I actually access more Eagle fans than wablues fans on bf

I hope it's similar to the preseason game, Carlton fans ripped into Naitanui. So Naits put a hole in Warnocks chest.

Those who go, give Judd hell!

The group of Carlton fans I sat next to at the pre-season game were an absolute disgrace. Once it was obvious Carlton were going to lose, they started yapping on about West Coast and drugs. Fortunately, I was there to provide them with a history of the Carlton Football Club over the past 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back