A new Dank interview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know, but the media reports seem to dsuggest quite a number didnt recall being given thymosin at all but were still charged

if someone said they were given TB4 in early 2013 ASADA wouldnt have said they couldnt link banned substances to individual players in August 2013
And they obviously wouldn't have spoken to a soul since then...

Dont know, but the media reports seem to dsuggest quite a number didnt recall being given thymosin at all but were still charged

if someone said they were given TB4 in early 2013 ASADA wouldnt have said they couldnt link banned substances to individual players in August 2013
yes Mxett it doesn't make sense, 37 signatures, some say they didn't recieve it and were charged, yet 3 were not.
I would love to know the 3 that didn't get IN's

And they obviously wouldn't have spoken to a soul since then...
they may have, I didnt discount that possibility.
yes Mxett it doesn't make sense, 37 signatures, some say they didn't recieve it and were charged, yet 3 were not.
I would love to know the 3 that didn't get IN's
who knows. My understanding is the consents were generic and mentioned many substances which were not necessarily given to each player. Maybe for one reason or another the 3 players had consents that didnt say thymosin

You guys probably did a Aurora Andruska right? However, in court you "cant recall" if you can't remeber the specifics, you need to be 100% sure on the answer, or don't answer it. She also threw people under the bus from the AFL, so not sure why people whinge about her

Players "can't recall" which Thymosin it was

Make sense? "Hey players, just say you don't know which Thymosin, tell the truth for the rest"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not if players confessed. 3 smoking guns and the game is up. The players who confessed would have been banned within months, just like the sharks players
really?
I have no idea why 3 never got IN's.
There could of been a deal, who knows, but if 37 signed and 3 got off then it looks like ASADA know something we certainly don't

Yeah, but nah. No gov funding. Just subscribers. Good station for alternative music. No idea why Dank would appear pushing a sporting agenda. Most subscribers to RRR wouldn't be interested.
RRR would probably have the most diverse audience of any radio station. There are plenty of subscribers and listeners who would be interested

really?
I have no idea why 3 never got IN's.
There could of been a deal, who knows, but if 37 signed and 3 got off then it looks like ASADA know something we certainly don't
as has already been said, not everyone who signed consents went on the program or at least signed consents that said thymosin. This is far more likely than 3 players that admitted but avoided bans almost 2 years ago

as has already been said, not everyone who signed consents went on the program or at least signed consents that said thymosin. This is far more likely than 3 players that admitted but avoided bans almost 2 years ago
you said yourself you think the consents were generic, so why would 3 be different?
I am not saying that players confessed, i am just asking if you know, but your answers suggest you don't.
So we both have no idea, one things for sure though, ASADA have an idea.

you said yourself you think the consents were generic, so why would 3 be different?
I am not saying that players confessed, i am just asking if you know, but your answers suggest you don't.
So we both have no idea, one things for sure though, ASADA have an idea.
I agree Im guessing, but whatever the answer, player's confessions are the least likely given what would have transpired if they did

• Said the program was about delivering that extra "5 or 6 percent". "It was never set up to be performance enhancement. It was... management of tissue loads and tissue stress.... The guys down in Canberra and the guys down in AFL House would have you think that there was some Lance Armstrong type moment in terms of what we were running....

Dancing semantics. You'll have to forgive me, but I would think delivering an extra 5-6% could be described as enhancement. "Management of tissue stress". Give me a break. Tell us how exactly this was to be achieved? Certainly increasing vascular supply (as TB4 does) would accomplish this, but of course substances that do this are banned. Friggen speaks with a forked tongue does this guy. "The guys down in Canberra"; ahem, you mean those guys charged with ensuring that the WADA code is adhered to, to which one assumes you agreed to abide by when accepting work within a sporting body that is signatory to said code. There doesn't have to be a "Lance Armstrong" moment, just that a substance banned under the code was injected into players, regardless of why, or how reasonable you think it was to inject that substance.

Makes my skin crawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back