A quick question about James Hird's lack of concern

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realise how dumb this sounds? Firstly Knights was white-anting the club!! Secondly who comes out publicly and says that they're going for a position like that? James had another career he was tossing up and he never actually had the job in hand.

This is more of a reflection on how pathetic humans are becoming about what is their rights regarding information.

The people who are affected by the coaching appointment at Essendon are the players and the supporters. The only person in the whole world who was disappointed about Knights being moved on would be Henry Slattery! Even the Knights family would have calmed down soon enough and enjoyed the million dollar payout!
Now here's a turn up for the books.
Fishardansin justifying James Hird's barefaced lies.

Who'd have thunk?

your right nothing will be done about your CEO quitting, nothing will be said or done about Ziggies report, AFL will do nothing because EFC did nothing wrong its all above board thats why there an investigation that's why Ziggy said the club's drug culture was for a better word crazy.
Get your head out of the sand your administration your coaches have put your club in SHITE . The only thing that will be left to decide will be your punishment . Ill say again and I sure as hell hope to god it doesn't happen what if one of your players becomes ill from this what then . Will you still back your Club ?

Yes Essendon sailed "close to the edge" but don't embarrass yourself by claiming that they were much different to others. Hawthorn was bragging last year about its "injection" treatments.
Just thought it was worth highlighting your thought pattern here, Fish.

Hawthorn, inject players with their own blood, in a process signed off by WADA/ASADA as A-ok, and speak about it in public = worthy of Fishardansin's ridicule.
Essendon, inject payers with banned substances numerously, and try to hide it all until the ACC stir = Media beat up. Leave Essendon alone.

Really? I think it was one crowd having a crack at one player. The crowd at Perth know that with such a one sided crowd being so aggressive it can cause teams, especially young ones, to go into their shells. Pity for them that Watson got 29 touches and was dominant in the last quarter to get the bombers over the line.

This reaction that is going on in here is not representative of the general population. Most people are concerned about what happened and don't like the sound of a lot of what is being written in the press, but not many are stupid enough to go on and on about Hird being a sociopath or dealer. Not many think that the press is just presenting objective facts around this case either. Most people realise that the media spins stories like these to be as dramatic as possible because that is what sells copy, or these days clicks on your link.

How is the view of that sand your head is buried in?

Do you really believe it was only the Perth crowd? Essendon are lucky they aren't playing an away game against a Melbourne side this weekend because you will seeing just as many boos.

You are so brainwashed into believing everyone is on Essendons side when it could not be further from the truth.

Oh look here is a poll of 16,000+ people in Melbourne and look what they think of Jab Watson.
Herald Sun Poll
Should Jobe Watson lose his Brownlow Medal?
  • Yes 63.3% (10202 votes)
  • No 36.7% (5914 votes)
Total votes: 16116

This discussion of James sociopathic behaviour is interesting.
It's not one I'd thought of before, but now that it's mentioned it seems obvious.
Probably something that deserves its own thread.

An interesting thing about sociopaths is that they can often pass lie detector tests whilst lying through their teeth. They don't have the same physiological response to their lies as a normal, decent human would.
Look at James Hird's behaviour during the period that he was white anting Matthew knights: He was on TV looking interviewers in the eye and straight down the camera, lying through his teeth as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
Happy that his lies and behaviour were destroying the career of another.

During this saga, he has remained remarkably cool. Completely unfazed, and even looking satisfied that his behaviour has led to the destruction of the careers of others. He is seemingly completely oblivious of the emotions of others (his behaviour immediately after the West coast win was very interesting). He continues his confident swagger as if the health and careers of his players, and the welfare of his club are utterly meaningless to him.
With regards to Essendon fans: One gets the feeling that he holds them in contempt and quite possibly feels that if they have fallen for his constant, bare faced and obvious lies, they deserve everything they get.

His one concern throughout has been for himself. I get the strong impression that as long as he is protected, he couldn't give a flying f*** what happens to anyone else. In fact, watching others lives destroyed probably gives him pleasure.

Brilliant analysis. The best example of Hird's penchant for "bare faced lies", "contempt for others" and "destruction of careers" is the pitiful efforts from his players this season. As you have pointed out, his unhinged behaviour has put a massive schism between himself and the players/support staff. The results show it. Their on field efforts show it. The playing group is not behind the coach. There is no heart or emotion in their efforts. Hird is clearly isolated from the players/support staff in post match celebrations.

Can I suggest you leave analysing someone you have never met to a qualified expert and not make outlandish claims?

Oh look here is a poll of 16,000+ people in Melbourne and look what they think of Jab Watson.
Herald Sun Poll
Are you jealous of Jobe Watson?
  • Yes 63.3% (10202 votes)
  • No 36.7% (5914 votes)
Total votes: 16116

Yeah, I voted yes as well. Love Jobe, but envy the fact that he'a just a supreme human being.

Just thought it was worth highlighting your thought pattern here, Fish.

Hawthorn, inject players with their own blood, in a process signed off by WADA/ASADA as A-ok, and speak about it in public = worthy of Fishardansin's ridicule.
Essendon, inject payers with banned substances numerously, and try to hide it all until the ACC stir = Media beat up. Leave Essendon alone.

That's strange Lance Armstrong was stripped of at least one of his tour victories for doing exactly this, which if I recall correctly has been banned in cycling since the 90's due to it giving the same performance advantage as taking EPO

That's strange Lance Armstrong was stripped of at least one of his tour victories for doing exactly this, which if I recall correctly has been banned in cycling since the 90's due to it giving the same performance advantage as taking EPO
"This year alone Marks, who regularly assists Hawthorn on match days and practises at Olympic Park, has fast-tracked the recovery of about 20 AFL players struck by joint and soft-tissue afflictions by injecting them with their own blood.
The blood is incubated in a test tube containing tiny glass beads before it is re-injected - generally in three or four sessions - to the injured area.
Guerra received the treatment, as did St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt. But the player who encouraged Marks that the treatment could revolutionise AFL football came from Essendon. That player, whom the doctor would not name due to practitioner-patient confidentiality, enjoyed such success using Orthokine that he returned from a soft-tissue injury that was originally expected to sideline him for eight to 10 weeks after only five weeks.
Invented by German doctor Peter Wehling and used in Europe for about seven years, Orthokine is approved by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority but is not approved in America due to the US Food and Drug Administration's view that there should be more independent trials of the technique.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawks-set-the-pace-in-injection-science-20120924-26hhg.html#ixzz2YF3zie8M"

Funny that, eh?

Essendon must have checked with ASADA that time. Or they just got lucky.

"This year alone Marks, who regularly assists Hawthorn on match days and practises at Olympic Park, has fast-tracked the recovery of about 20 AFL players struck by joint and soft-tissue afflictions by injecting them with their own blood.
The blood is incubated in a test tube containing tiny glass beads before it is re-injected - generally in three or four sessions - to the injured area.
Guerra received the treatment, as did St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt. But the player who encouraged Marks that the treatment could revolutionise AFL football came from Essendon. That player, whom the doctor would not name due to practitioner-patient confidentiality, enjoyed such success using Orthokine that he returned from a soft-tissue injury that was originally expected to sideline him for eight to 10 weeks after only five weeks.
Invented by German doctor Peter Wehling and used in Europe for about seven years, Orthokine is approved by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority but is not approved in America due to the US Food and Drug Administration's view that there should be more independent trials of the technique.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hawks-set-the-pace-in-injection-science-20120924-26hhg.html#ixzz2YF3zie8M"

Funny that, eh?

Essendon must have checked with ASADA that time. Or they just got lucky.

What's that got to do with it being banned in cycling since the 90's? all that shows is that what WADA thinks means jack shit to ASADA or that the Australian arm makes shit up as it goes along

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's that got to do with it being banned in cycling since the 90's? all that shows is that what WADA thinks means jack shit to ASADA or that the Australian arm makes shit up as it goes along

haha, yeah, sure it does.

Mate, you and your buddies are the ones that deserve sympathy.

You're the ones that have deluded yourselves into thinking that a club has masterminded a systemic doping program and been busted for it.

You're the ones that believe that James Hird is some sort of sociopath who will burn anyone and anything to get results.

You're the ones that continually lie to yourselves that your genuinely concerned for the players' welfare.

You're the ones that think there is some sort of 'cult of personality' going on.

You're the ones the ones that want blood before you know the facts.

You're the ones that think you know what's going on despite not being privvy to anything more than media stories, rumour and innuendo.

You're the ones that don't realise you're the vocal minority.

You're the ones that are going to be even angrier when this is all over and there are no player sanctions and James Hird is the coach of Essendon until he no longer wants to be.

Essendon fans are fighting for their club.

You're just fighting.

Ok mate. No worries.

It's all been a huge coincidence and media beat up. I get it.

You know Franklin was never actually sat out of games in 2012 either, yeah?

You're the ones that have deluded yourselves into thinking that a club has masterminded a systemic doping program and been busted for it.

You're the ones that believe that James Hird is some sort of sociopath who will burn anyone and anything to get results.

You're the ones that continually lie to yourselves that your genuinely concerned for the players' welfare.

You're the ones that think there is some sort of 'cult of personality' going on.

You're the ones that think you know what's going on despite not being privvy to anything more than media stories, rumour and innuendo.

You're the ones that are going to be even angrier when this is all over and there are no player sanctions and James Hird is the coach of Essendon until he no longer wants to be.

You're just fighting.
Do you think the club will be sanctioned?

You're just fighting.

I personally don't care about that , I believe Hird was incompetent as he laid the ground rules for the program and does have to be held accountable for it but as long as Essendon are not allowed to play finals this year that will be good enough for me.

Not what I said dude. You got it wrong and are trying to put out what I told you in good faith in a PM.

You're a scumbag mate pure and simple. You can revel in what you think is Essendon's misery but really all you achieve outside of this collection of embittered wannabe sherlocks is making yourself look like a toss pot .. and for what?

I know I and other supporters can make a fool of ourselves occasionally over this because we too are basing claims on speculation. Unlike most of you though we have information coming from more than one source closely involved with this.

So we're defending the club we love from out and out rubbish trolls like you print here. What's your reason? Some mock concern based on the slant you put on the half truths and speculation you base your argument on?

You love to assume Essendon supporters are deluded but in reality most of us know far more about this than you do.

Also my comments regarding Craig and his time at AIS are coming directly from a friend of mine. Craig said to him what I have stated here.

Once again do not repeat in public what I said to you in a PM conversation that you initiated.

That's interesting, I thought it was against the rules to divulge contents of PM's in threads, guess it depends on who you are. ;)

Not what I said dude. You got it wrong and are trying to put out what I told you in good faith in a PM.

You're a scumbag mate pure and simple. You can revel in what you think is Essendon's misery but really all you achieve outside of this collection of embittered wannabe sherlocks is making yourself look like a toss pot .. and for what?

I know I and other supporters can make a fool of ourselves occasionally over this because we too are basing claims on speculation. Unlike most of you though we have information coming from more than one source closely involved with this.

So we're defending the club we love from out and out rubbish trolls like you print here. What's your reason? Some mock concern based on the slant you put on the half truths and speculation you base your argument on?

You love to assume Essendon supporters are deluded but in reality most of us know far more about this than you do.

Also my comments regarding Craig and his time at AIS are coming directly from a friend of mine. Craig said to him what I have stated here.

Once again do not repeat in public what I said to you in a PM conversation that you initiated.

Unless I'm horribly forgetful, I'm pretty sure you didn't send it to me via PM, you stated it on here in one of the myriad of threads covering the saga.

If you did then I am sorry, and I will delete it.

Edit: I can't find any evidence of PM conversation with you fishardansin. If you have it, then bump it.

Unless I'm horribly forgetful, I'm pretty sure you didn't send it to me via PM, you stated it on here in one of the myriad of threads covering the saga.

If you did then I am sorry, and I will delete it.

Since you advocate integrity and fair play, you should stand down immediately for cheating the rules and bringing this site into disrepute.

Or does that only apply to everyone but you?

Neil Craig told your mate that he gave peds to cyclists. Really?

Since you advocate integrity and fair play, you should stand down immediately for cheating the rules and bringing this site into disrepute.

Or does that only apply to everyone but you?

Not that i don't want to take the situation seriously, but that made me laugh.

I've asked fish to show me that he told me anything in a PM conversation. I certainly can't see it in my 'conversations'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back