A quick question about James Hird's lack of concern

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i don't want to take the situation seriously, but that made me laugh.

I've asked fish to show me that he told me anything in a PM conversation. I certainly can't see it in my 'conversations'.

I can recall that conversation too? Maybe he did say it in here very early on? o_O

I suppose you'll be telling us next that the dog ate it. Enjoy your hypocrisy.

I've asked Fish to bump the conversation. If he said it in a PM it will still be there.

It's pretty simple. There will be no ridiculous denial. I'll apologise further and delete it.

Essendon documented and recorded everything they thought was happening, not really a great way to run a clandestine doping regime if you ask me.
And if you ask me you are a liar, just like your club's hierarchy.
a disturbing picture of a pharmacologically experimental environment never adequately controlled or challenged or documented within the Club in the period under review.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-05-06/dr-ziggy-switskowski-report

I can recall that conversation too? Maybe he did say it in here very early on? o_O

So I'm not going crazy?

I felt sure I read it in here somewhere.

Perhaps I should be the one asking for an apology?

I've still not heard from Fish. If he did indeed tell me that via PM, he can't find it either.

So I'm not going crazy?

I started going through the one of the original threads yesterday (to find something I'd written about the hyperbaric treatments) and it was funny reading through it. Could make a good book after all this is over.

I started going through the one of the original threads yesterday (to find something I'd written about the hyperbaric treatments) and it was funny reading through it. Could make a good book after all this is over.

ha! Would anyone read it?

I've asked Fish to bump the conversation. If he said it in a PM it will still be there.

It's pretty simple. There will be no ridiculous denial. I'll apologise further and delete it.
It doesn't matter now. It was written somewhere so the vast majority have already decided you are guilty. You shall now be labelled a sociopath, compared to a pedophile and your reputation tarnished forevermore. Even if you are cleared, we will assume its a BigFooty cover up because you're part of the boys club. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest you would do such a thing.

Guilty!

It doesn't matter now. It was written somewhere so the vast majority have already decided you are guilty. You shall now be labelled a sociopath, compared to a pedophile and your reputation tarnished forevermore. Even if you are cleared, we will assume its a BigFooty cover up because you're part of the boys club. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence to suggest you would do such a thing.

Guilty!

Let's not pretend like Essendon poster didn't already think this, gimp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's that got to do with it being banned in cycling since the 90's? all that shows is that what WADA thinks means jack shit to ASADA or that the Australian arm makes shit up as it goes along

LOL Are all Essendon supporters knowledge on the subject at this level? What WADA thinks means jack shit to ASADA? No it's only their rules that ASADA are supposed to be policing.

You love to assume Essendon supporters are deluded but in reality most of us know far more about this than you do.

Yeah... I am sure you guys are all mates with all the heavy hitters involved in the investigation. :rolleyes:

Who is telling you all this amazing info? David Evans? bwahaaha. Hey please tell me again about how Essendon were only doing vitamins... or was that "fact/lie" disproved months ago.

Oh I forgot... everything is ok because the club is pretending it is... and they have proof of their approval to use banned drugs written on an old piece of toilet paper that nobody can find :D

p0zp.jpg

Not that i don't want to take the situation seriously, but that made me laugh.

I've asked fish to show me that he told me anything in a PM conversation. I certainly can't see it in my 'conversations'.

Well like Essendon will prove to have made some mistakes, but not be guilty of much of what they're accused of, Echols to has made a few errors in judgement as such but is not guilty of what I accused him of!!

I mistook it for something you posted on my wall a few months back, back when you were more civil and not blatantly trolling about this.

I apologise!

Also my information had nothing to do with the board!

So I'm not going crazy?

Perhaps I should be the one asking for an apology?

I've still not heard from Fish. If he did indeed tell me that via PM, he can't find it either.

I have "apologised" and it hasn't happened earlier because I am not on the computer all day!

Well like Essendon will prove to have made some mistakes, but not be guilty of much of what they're accused of, Echols to has made a few errors in judgement as such but is not guilty of what I accused him of!!

I mistook it for something you posted on my wall a few months back, back when you were more civil and not blatantly trolling about this.

I apologise!

Also my information had nothing to do with the board!
Just because I don't agree with you, does not make me a troll, bud.

You can scream it from the rooftops all you like.

Appreciate that you've set the record straight. Pity you decided to fly off the handle without getting your facts straight first and whipped other up into a frenzy in the meantime.

Its amazing how many are " concerned for the welfare of players" or how many are concerned about the "future of our game" over alleged rumours, but don't say squat when players have a history of shoving white powder up their noses.And the AFL give them leniency. Much more concern healthwise there!
My biggest concern with the game is the fact the AFL's own franchise clubs can swoop with unlimited $$$ to take the stars from the established clubs, and the cost of living allowance to certain cubs. Cost of living should only apply if you're on less than $100,000 a year. Complete toss if you ask me!
All people are worried about is their own team and the threats around them, so cut the bulldust! If its not catorgorically banned, then sort the rules out! Get this crap sorted and get on with the game!!!

Its amazing how many are " concerned for the welfare of players"........
It's amazing the lack of concern Essendon supporters have for the welfare of their own players.
Their single concern, it seems, is that they get away with systematic cheating in order to gain unfair advantages over the rest of the comp.

Do you have to prove that you're a really shit person in order to become an Essendon member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back