* *A Red & Black Affair * *

Remove this Banner Ad

There was the fancy flyer in the June Bomber Mag.

Who wears lounge suit these days? What's a lounge suit? Is it like a safari suit? :eek:

How much is Marcia Hines being paid? Is she an Essendon supporter?
Marcia Hines is engaged to Gary O'donnell, The Bombers Assistant coach :p

Lounge suit is you everyday suit not a tux... Thats how I take it anyway, parents are going to it. Marcia Hynes is the reason I am not hehe.

I would pay $185.00 to see Daniel wear a safari suit.....:D
:p:p You remember safari suits then?

It basically means you that wearing a tie is optional.

Ah, so good trousers, button up shirt with a collar and a nice jacket.

Lounge suit is you everyday suit not a tux... Thats how I take it anyway, parents are going to it. Marcia Hines is the reason I am not hehe.

So not black tie. What does black tie mean anyway? Is that like come in a tux?

I reckon Marcia Hines would appeal to an older crowd. Those retiree baby boomers who have money to burn...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not a suit, is it?

Only if the jacket and trousers are the same colour. :D

Seriously, would the club to send anybody home to get changed if their jacket doesn't match... especially if they've paid $185?

I'm not going anyway, but it's been fun talking about it. :D

No, they wouldn't.

But normally, adhering to the set dress standards is a sign of respect.

We are not letting people In Adequatley Dressed for this......What Epicure the company in charge decide on the night i dont know yet, But i Strongly believe it will be strict. I just hope i dont have To send Bomber fans home:p

Went really well, and i didnt have to Eject anyone :)

Should of Ejected Marcia Hynes for her singing and her idea of entertainment

Big :thumbsu: Shawn Cosgrove and his brilliant Auctioneers Voice

Big :thumbsdown: For Mark Bolton, Lachy McKinnon and Henry Slattery for sneaking out Early.

Can you believe someone payed $9000 for lunch with Peter Costello!

Henry probably has uni assignments to do, or exams...

It was a pretty boring night - intersting about the big thumbs down for the group you mentioned : you forgot to mention that Hirdy left at 9:30pm and half the team didnt turn up!!!

Which security person were you the old guy with Russian hat at the front door or the large lady with the big jacket.....????

The girls lying on the Sealy bed were the highlight of the night!!!

It was a pretty boring night - intersting about the big thumbs down for the group you mentioned : you forgot to mention that Hirdy left at 9:30pm and half the team didnt turn up!!!

Which security person were you the old guy with Russian hat at the front door or the large lady with the big jacket.....????

The girls lying on the Sealy bed were the highlight of the night!!!
LMAO i was neither. The guy with the Russian Hat is Pauly...He is not secutity he is just a doorman

The Large lady is Rose, She is Second in charge of security at Melb Town Hall

I was wearing Blue City Of Melbourne Jumper, and was generally just Inside the door of the Main Hall

LMAO i was neither. The guy with the Russian Hat is Pauly...He is not secutity he is just a doorman

The Large lady is Rose, She is Second in charge of security at Melb Town Hall

I was wearing Blue City Of Melbourne Jumper, and was generally just Inside the door of the Main Hall

Yeah....i think i saw u:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

* *A Red & Black Affair * *

Remove this Banner Ad

Back