A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OI would easily take the cake in a "Biggest ********" competition. Nothing but a bunch of CUB's (Cashed Up Bogan's) from Greensborough.

Interesting how you target 10% of the club in your abuse there... with the other 90% residing in areas such as balwyn, ivanhoe, richmond, south yarra, templestowe, fairfield etc how would you classify them?

HOW SWEET IT IS.......!

NEW HOMES FOR ST BERNARDS AND AJAX
B Section will be St Bernards home in 2008 after they lost a hard fought Round 18 tussle with Old Scotch. And Ajax will be headed back to C Section after losing a classic relegation battle game to Old Melburnians by just two points at the Junction Oval. The loser of that game was always going down and it was the OMs who hung on.

I 2nd that

Brian - if I had a dollar for every time you whacked on about the halcyon days of SKOB on the A section thread whilst your lads have been in B section, then.........I could buy half the Old Camberwell list!!! :p

I think it's a pretty unanimous sentiment that Ivanhoe are the worst bunch of blokes in A grade, followed by St Bernard's (formerly!!), Scotch and Trinity.

Xavs are a bunch of arrogant f**ks but probably have a right to be, while De la, Brighton and Uni seem like decent blokes (except for "Ace" who is a genuine flog).

Haileybury brought essentially nothing to the table this year but get the benefit of the doubt for their last two games which must have been extraordinarily spirited. And finally, Collegians are a bunch of effeminate w**kers who rightfully had no place playing A Grade finals this year and will probably be relegated next year..

Discuss

I think you couldn't be more wrong if you tried - 'cept the stuff about Xavs' right to be arrogant, and OH bringing nothing to the table. Otherwise, you're way off the mark.

Try again. :thumbsdown:

I think it's a pretty unanimous sentiment that Ivanhoe are the worst bunch of blokes in A grade, followed by St Bernard's (formerly!!), Scotch and Trinity.

Xavs are a bunch of arrogant f**ks but probably have a right to be, while De la, Brighton and Uni seem like decent blokes (except for "Ace" who is a genuine flog).

Haileybury brought essentially nothing to the table this year but get the benefit of the doubt for their last two games which must have been extraordinarily spirited. And finally, Collegians are a bunch of effeminate w**kers who rightfully had no place playing A Grade finals this year and will probably be relegated next year..

Discuss

Ridiculous statement troll.

Sounds like a frustrated OH supporter letting out one final whinge before dissappearing to the B-Grade thread for at least the next 4-5 years (with definate potential for a double-drop).

Sounds like a frustrated OH supporter letting out one final whinge before dissappearing to the B-Grade thread for at least the next 4-5 years (with definate potential for a double-drop).

couldn't have said it better myself

Discuss

well I've played against Ivanhoe for a few years and have nothing against them. St Bernards are self explanitory, Xavs is spot on, collegians won't get relegated next year, but I'm glad they didn't make finals after last year claiming they would win the A grade flag easily this year.. that and their "socialite" feeling to quite a few of the people down there, (herald sun saturday social pages for eg..) I don't like them, but most are good blokes.. scotchies i love to beat but have nothing against them..

but yes, you sound very sour... not sure where you got "unanimous sentiment" from...

I think you couldn't be more wrong if you tried - 'cept the stuff about Xavs' right to be arrogant, and OH bringing nothing to the table. Otherwise, you're way off the mark.

Try again. :thumbsdown:

If you think everything else I said is off the mark then logically you must think that Ivanhoe, Scotch, St Bernard's and OT have good blokes, while De la, Brighton and Uni have shit blokes (except for Ace who must be a great bloke).

Also, you must think that Collegians deserved to make finals and are not a bunch of solarium-visiting, hair-bleaching, soft, footballers.

For evidence of 'unanimous sentiment' (let's change that to 'prevalent sentiment') see above statements of Lupton Warchild Pittman and Johnny Utah #9, among others. OI blokes talk sh*t and are more arrogant than Xav's players, without anything to back it up with.....
Uni to absolutely smash OI this week.

My comments were specifically about the blokes playing on the field for each team. I have no doubt that OH are a disgraceful amateur club but thought the boys playing the game were having a decent crack and were reasonable fellas. If you can read into "brought essentially nothing to the table" that I am an OH supporter then clearly you need to go back and learn some comprehension skills.

VAFA60 you are the reason why the Abortion laws should be retrospectively decriminalised. Sorry to all our Catholic Bretheren.

VAFA60. Probably a fringe two's player. Playing highlight, offering to carrying off a club milestone player and sneaking into a memorial photo for good measure. But being told "no" we want a good bloke and clubman to have this honor.

OX don't need to believe there good, they just are.
For all other teams, a good bloke is a good bloke, a sh1t bloke is a sh1t regardless of which club he plays for. And from the reading of this thread you are the biggest sh1t cause you have nothing good to say about anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OX don't need to believe there good, they just are.
For all other teams, a good bloke is a good bloke, a sh1t bloke is a sh1t regardless of which club he plays for. And from the reading of this thread you are the biggest sh1t cause you have nothing good to say about anything.

True, but I think what vafa60 might be saying, even though he is wrong, is that having a few sh1t blokes at a club, especially if they are strong personality senior players, can influence the portrayal of the club.. every team has good blokes and sh1t blokes, some moreso sh1t (stb's) some moreso good.. but it's not really that big an issue.. stb's are out and they seemed like the most disliked club so who cares.. although the other stb's could be coming up.. just can't rid A grade of bogans can you...

anyway... anyone heading out to box hill this sat? the place where all the prostitutes are buried..

Interesting how you target 10% of the club in your abuse there... with the other 90% residing in areas such as balwyn, ivanhoe, richmond, south yarra, templestowe, fairfield etc how would you classify them?

The large percentage of OI come from Greensborough, Bundoora & the like, big fish, in a small pond. That's where their arrogance comes from. I was raised in Ivanhoe & it was rare to see someone you went to Primary School going to IGS.

It's a tie between St. Bernards, Old Ivanhoe & SKOB of a few years ago as for having the most co*kblockers. Mollard & Torney from University Blues being the worst blokes to have graced a VAFA ground.

The large percentage of OI come from Greensborough, Bundoora & the like, big fish, in a small pond. That's where their arrogance comes from. I was raised in Ivanhoe & it was rare to see someone you went to Primary School going to IGS.

so because you grew up in ivanhoe and went to an ivanhoe primary school but didnt attend IGS you see fit to use that as your basis that "a large percentage", mind you this has come down from "all" the players, come from the diamond valley area? You do realise that you no longer need to have attended the associated school to play at the club... also just to fill you in... the berlin wall is down and Liberals hold government again

any chance of footy being discussed here????

I agree Roll!
Tipping that Xavs heading back to their spirtual home of Elstenwick will result in a thumping of the beach boys. Xavs by plenty.
The other one is harder to tip. Have not been impressed by Blues this year, and have been by OI. However finals is a funny thing and i think the Blues may rise to the occassion. Further injury reports this week out of OI suggest that they will be fielding a weakened side. Will be interested to see if a few take a jab to get on the field. Expect a couple of "stars" to be watching from the sidelines. Blues by a few goals.

I agree Roll!
Tipping that Xavs heading back to their spirtual home of Elstenwick will result in a thumping of the beach boys. Xavs by plenty.
The other one is harder to tip. Have not been impressed by Blues this year, and have been by OI. However finals is a funny thing and i think the Blues may rise to the occassion. Further injury reports this week out of OI suggest that they will be fielding a weakened side. Will be interested to see if a few take a jab to get on the field. Expect a couple of "stars" to be watching from the sidelines. Blues by a few goals.

I'll be tipping OB by 5 goals... It'll be very close all day, but once OB get ontop and a run on in the last qtr xavs will look to next week.. as has happened in the past..
UB to beat OI by 3 goals, but in comfortable fashion after being close for the first half then blowing out in the third only for OI to bring the score closer towards the end but never looking in it..

Anyone have in's and out's at this stage?

I'll be tipping OB by 5 goals... It'll be very close all day, but once OB get ontop and a run on in the last qtr xavs will look to next week.. as has happened in the past..
UB to beat OI by 3 goals, but in comfortable fashion after being close for the first half then blowing out in the third only for OI to bring the score closer towards the end but never looking in it..

Anyone have in's and out's at this stage?

Didn't play Round 18 but available this week for Xavs - Arnold, Ockleshaw, Chatfield, Johnston, Lloyd.

I agree Roll!
And you in particular would love nothing better than an OX vs OI Grand Final hey Monkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back