A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number 10.

If OS have the same side that lost to Xavs in 2nd semi, i tip xavs by 3 goals.
If OS have 3-4 ins from the senior side that lost to Uni that week, i'll take OS by 3 goals. If they have more than 3-4 ins, then OS will romp it in as Xavs can only have a genuine second best 22 on the field!

Monkeyboy said:
Number 10.

If OS have the same side that lost to Xavs in 2nd semi, i tip xavs by 3 goals.
If OS have 3-4 ins from the senior side that lost to Uni that week, i'll take OS by 3 goals. If they have more than 3-4 ins, then OS will romp it in as Xavs can only have a genuine second best 22 on the field!

Thanks Monkey

I watched the Uni VS Scotch game 2 weeks ago and i saw the second half of the 2's on Sunday and i am pretty sure they had 4-5 players from the 1's game against Uni playing Sunday against De La (hope that makes sence?)

That is the main reason i am tipping OS and the fact they only lost 1 game all year, either way it'll be a great game in both 1's and 2's i'm going to try and get there to watch both, get my 10 bucks worth!!!

OX actually benefit from their 1sts playing in the GF, as if they had've lost, the potential gains from the 1sts was outweighed by the players they would have lost who haven't qualified for finals.

Good luck OH, i hope someone knocks out S.Mollard.. Dirtiest and worst bloke in the comp

ouu 5 said:
Good luck OH, i hope someone knocks out S.Mollard.. Dirtiest and worst bloke in the comp

Hey Bozo, it has been put to me that one of the weaknesses of democracy is that even clowns like you enjoy the right of free speech.

And as for hoping someone else does it - why not try it yourself, you envious, timid uberwa*ker?

Eddie Woloschek said:
Hey Bozo, it has been put to me that one of the weaknesses of democracy is that even clowns like you enjoy the right of free speech.

And as for hoping someone else does it - why not try it yourself, you envious, timid uber****er?

I Have to agree with you for once here Eddie! ouu5 he may be a mouth and he may talk a bit but he backs it up, he goes hard and is a good footballer.

cleaves said:
school boys football. jhahaa

Yersh - unlike DVFL U19s where most failed to get past year 8 at their local tech school and struggle to read the canteen price list.

Go away young man and annoy people who care.

As for Mollard, well yes he is a character and often enjoys interacting with the crowd and opposition. Sometimes it gets him in hot water (like a 6 week suspension for example), but it doesn't mean we should wish for him to get knocked out.

I would prefer that he have the shot after the siren to win the game and muff it to give OH the trophy. That would be more appropriate that having him carried off an a stretcher.

Scribe said:
I would prefer that he (Mollard) have the shot after the siren to win the game and muff it to give OH the trophy.

Dream on, you petty also-ran, you hapless wannabe. The only way you'll get footy this late in September is if you start the pre-season early.

So much for the objectivity of VAFA scribes.

wizza14 said:
all you amateur footballers are homo's!

This from a bloke who names himself after the coloquial expression for a p1ss. Smart work.

Just because you have had sex with too many Scotch boys, don't tar the rest of amateur footballers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wizza14 said:
all you amateur footballers are homo's!

Arn't we all constantly amazed by the creative and diverse accusations that silly bogans like "wizza" conjure up.

"You are homo's", brilliant you simple pot hole.

Go back to crying into you cask of wine that Brocky is no longer with us and leave this thread alone. I would be more than happy to line up against you on or off the field and see how big your mouth is then.

Eddie Woloschek said:
Dream on, you petty also-ran, you hapless wannabe. The only way you'll get footy this late in September is if you start the pre-season early.

So much for the objectivity of VAFA scribes.

Geez - I'd hate to think what the response would have been if I'd agreed that he should come off unconscious and bleeding on a stretcher!!!

Frankly, half the fun of commenting on the footy is to provide an opinion, so I don't believe objectivity was ever a pre-requisite for the role!

If you'd prefer that I be objective, then I wish both sides to play out a 95 - 95 draw where Leowe kicks 6 and Handley does likewise because they're both lovely fellas. Oh and I trust Tim Ockleshaw will rack up 32 touches to Paul Corrigans....32. Jars will play on Laz Siapantas and they'll break even, before Bones and Nicho have to get their troops up the following week for the replay.

Hey - at least I've stuck with the Xavs 2nds for the curtain-raiser...even though Nordy doesn't need another bloody medal.

Come on Ed, tell us who you are, rather than trying to hook into others.

Do you play, coach, watch, or carry water bottles for the Red and Blacks?

I'm intrigued now.....

Plumber said:
Arn't we all constantly amazed by the creative and diverse accusations that silly bogans like "wizza" conjure up.

"You are homo's", brilliant you simple pot hole.

Go back to crying into you cask of wine that Brocky is no longer with us and leave this thread alone. I would be more than happy to line up against you on or off the field and see how big your mouth is then.

whatever...homo!

wizza14 said:
whatever...homo!

You learn a new word out there in the EDFL fugly? Time to crawl back under your rock never to see the light of day again. God help us all should your kind continue to breed...

chelsworthgale said:
You learn a new word out there in the EDFL fugly? Time to crawl back under your rock never to see the light of day again. God help us all should your kind continue to breed...

go back to sipping your chardy and playing non contact football you cats!

wizza14 said:
go back to sipping your chardy and playing non contact football you cats!

yer ammos are soft as come play in the dvfl where iots contact all the time, all u soft c's look over ya shoulder and get the loose ball. come play diamond valley and put ya head ova it, im sure u will see an elbow flying past.

cleaves said:
yer ammos are soft as come play in the dvfl where iots contact all the time, all u soft c's look over ya shoulder and get the loose ball. come play diamond valley and put ya head ova it, im sure u will see an elbow flying past.

Sounds like you fellas should have a crack at wrestling: not only do you get the manly contact that clearly drives your pitiful existence (as opposed to more fruitful ventures such as, say, employment), but with the added bonus of body-oiling, the root of wizza14's suspect love of mentioning homo's would be fulfilled in the fullest. Everybody wins!

A backman in Freer a possible inclusion given xavs injuries?

cleaves said:
It's people like YOU that give the DVFL a name that is associated with bogans and people who believe that Jim Beam White Label implies sophistocation. I'm glad people like you don't play VAFA Football because you people don't understand the true meaning of courage and only know how to take cheap shots.

This is not directed at every single person who plays in these leagues, just the dim-witted people like cleaves and wizza who find making posts like the above funny and I would even suggest they are unemployed and have used the forums here on Bigfooty.com to fill in their time.

Might I suggest you guys go and get a life?

Oh...and Go Bloods on Sunday!

Not that I want them to win ... it's just like anybody who went to any other school that wasn't Xavs would love to see those boys getting beaten :p

cleaves said:

I'm suprised you know how to turn a computer on genius, that's a brilliant post. If the DVFL was any good, why are teams like Heidelberg so keen to leave it?

Your comp is a sinking ship full of mediocre footballers with no pace, skill or genuine courage. Cheap elbows and punches behind play are reserved for cowards and ex-cons, two categories which you probably slip into quite comfortably.

Plumber said:
I'm suprised you know how to turn a computer on genius, that's a brilliant post. If the DVFL was any good, why are teams like Heidelberg so keen to leave it?

Your comp is a sinking ship full of mediocre footballers with no pace, skill or genuine courage. Cheap elbows and punches behind play are reserved for cowards and ex-cons, two categories which you probably slip into quite comfortably.

And your comp is full of cheats who rort the system. Amateur players don't get paid my a s s! Your league is full of snobby supporters who sit in their Range Rovers and BMW's and pansies who are afraid of a bit of contact...CATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back