A Section A Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernies will be looking to one of their experienced seniors to have an impact against ivanhoe this week after kicking 6.4 in the magoos last week....Well done Gill, youre a superstar (although an anonymous one).
ML

I have heard the rumours that you think im the one Clanger Mitchell, however you diggings are mis-guided Murph. Close though.

...and yes it will be interesting to see the big fella back tomorrow firing after his first game in 6 mths.

Bout time someone with a worthwhile comment, with just a hint of venom! Hear Hear my friend. I'm involved with two's footy and have never played a worse side than their magoos. Just horrible!

Round 4 Results
Chelsworthgale - 4
Frederik Kanoute - 4
Manni & Ken - 4
Penski - 3
OC37 - 2
Slay Master G - 2
Holding - 3
Joe Dirt - 3
Brianspeaking - 2

Ladder after Round 4
Slay Master G - 4+3+5+2=14
Chelsworthgale - 2+5+1+4=12
Joe Dirt - 2+4+2+3=11
OC37 - 2+4+3+2=11
Penski - 2+3+3+3=11
Brianspeaking - 3+3+2+2=10
Manni & Ken - 2+1+3+4=10
Holding - 3+1+2+3=9
Frederik Kanoute - 2+1+1+4=8

Note: Slay Master G & Brianspeaking got away teams for this round.

Sensational Win for bernies at pine lodge....
Freddie had a lazy 37 stats and still failed to get in the best...boo

Just keeping the K man under wraps murph. Interested in the reaction/excuses from the Ivanhoe crew after what they obviously thought was going to be a walkover. After being slaughtered by an 18 year old second gamer perhaps Stevo should look at channelling his efforts at the game rather than lifestyle discussions with the Bernards travelling cheer squad

I think stevo should also spend some time/effort on getting the tight brown bum huggers out from his decending colon.

Freddie- c u on thursday morning for some 'reds' glory, tipping stevie G to bring home the silverware with a double.

Can't wait for thursday, gonna be a ripper.

Stevo copped one of the better comebacks in ammo's

Stevo: Stop swearing, ur setting a bad example for the kids

Annonymous supporter: Stop playing like shit, UR setting a bad example for the kids

Did get smashed by one of the bernards young guns in only his second game. look forward to more of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevo did kick 2 last 1/4 goals and almost single handedly one the game for the Hoes up forward in the last 1/4. Not sure where the 2 game wonder was when that was happening.....

What are the odds for an Old Brighton A-Section premiership, when everyone thought it would be yet another flag to Old Xavs? The best time to judge Old Brighton would be come round 15 because that when we get a real idea of who's playing finals, and who's relegated to B Section for 2008.

What are the odds for an Old Brighton A-Section premiership, when everyone thought it would be yet another flag to Old Xavs? The best time to judge Old Brighton would be come round 15 because that when we get a real idea of who's playing finals, and who's relegated to B Section for 2008.

Odd.

Why would you state the best time to judge OB would be round 15, then ask what their odds for the flag are after round 4?

On the basis of your claim, we shouldn't put odds on it until the end of July.

Very odd.

Because, Round 15 over the years gives you an idea who will be playing finals, and who is relegated. Interesting to read the comments made by Jonathan Horn when he compared teams (ie Whitefriars, in 2002) down the years who defeated Old Xaverians in the past and think they are world-beaters, have earned the respect of everyone in A section, yet come the month when it really matters-September, Old Xavs are playing off for yet another A section premiership, while the other side that beat Xavs are already booking their September holidays. So, even though Old Brighton are off to a grat start, let's wait and see come Round 15.

way to early to tell but it is very interesting and much closer than first thought.

OB couldn't have wished for a better start to the year but OS won the first 6 last year then struggled.

Tips
De LA
UB
OI
St B
Coll

some upsets here- could make or break and this time i will watch my dyslexic typing which cost me a tip last week (typed a c instead of an x= OC)

I read in the paper that Old Scotch surrendered a 25 point lead in the 3/4 quarter to lose by 47. Are they the biggest bunch of downhill skiers that have ever graced A section? Can't wait until we get them.

way to early to tell but it is very interesting and much closer than first thought.

OB couldn't have wished for a better start to the year but OS won the first 6 last year then struggled.

The jury is still out on Old Brighton. Far too early to be pencilling in the finals spot, it's a long season.

They do have quite a reasonable home groud advantage that works in their favour though.

Hello fellow members, just a quick question for you all that play in the VAFA comp.

Is body contacted allowed yet in your comp? After seeing your finals footy a couple of years ago l couldn't believe how many cats there were out there?
Do all you blokes still go out to high society night spots and pretend to be someone when your not or has all this changed?

Anyway fellow **** could you just let me know...........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back