Remove this Banner Ad

The picture above is a grid that’s been removed - they reference the removal or desired removal of a number of these grids in council documents; because they are no longer required.

Also, there’s no power going to those signs from what you can tell - I’d expect a solar panel to be visible if a camera was there.
Plus a camera shooting out from between the signs would be next to useless on picking up number plates. Would need to be located before or after the grid aimed in the direction of the trigger point.

Snakes. Mozzies. Bugs. Why would you? They say they came there often..so they'd likely be aware of the conditions in which they were pitching the tent.

The zip was stated to be too high in position for the girl to put it there.

So, someone opened it, obviously an adult, and I'd wager the house it was done from the inside not the outside.

You'd have to be meticulous at planning to snatch a kid from a tent with 3 other persons inside at the same time...less then 30min after her and her mum were awake.
Nah, not really.

There of examples of people being abducted from tents at night or attempted abductions. Here's a couple from Western Australia.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it would be teeming with midges as well, the zipper would be up I agree.

There's a reason why the mother/stepfather haven't been arrested and you might have noticed that motion activated CCTV had their campsite covered, it also recorded audio. Which means imo, they probably saw someone going to the tent or that there's enough on it for them to know the parents weren't involved.
Agree, at this point the police appear to not have enough evidence to point the finger at any one and so are exploring every single avenue they can, hence the stalker theory. I think it is a good thing to explore every scenario in an uncertain situation as this. I would not be the least bit surprised if they have observed some thing on the CCTV, but not clearly enough to identify some one or some event which may be related. Its a fact that they always hold back information.

That's all well and good but it's pitch black at around 2 or 3 in the morning...how would a child see? Unless the person is running around flashing a torch...

A child being that quiet is more likely to be with a known person.
I think she slept through it, but (and this is pretty far fetched but plausible) there’s also a possibility she was drugged by the abductor.

Nah, not really.

There of examples of people being abducted from tents at night or attempted abductions. Here's a couple from Western Australia.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk
Your right, I've come to the conclusion anything is possible. There are so many crimes committed where you think that just isnt feasible, but it was, it did happen. Greed, fear, love, lust, anger, alcohol, drugs etc cause people to do some terrible unimaginable things.

I think she slept through it, but (and this is pretty far fetched but plausible) there’s also a possibility she was drugged by the abductor.
Sometimes small children are almost comatose when they are asleep. Some adults too, me for one, when Im in a deep sleep absolutely nothing can wake me and if some one wakes me I am in a state of high confusion and disorientation for quite some time.

I still think the most likely scenario is that she left the tent, for whatever reason - sleepwalking, couldn't sleep, etc, and was hit by the 3.00am car. Driver panicked, took her body and did a runner. This only really has one 'unbelievable' element to it - that Cleo left the tent. Every other scenario has multiple WTF moments. Hacked cameras, stalkers, paedo rings...all a bit far fetched. The truth is usually much simpler.

Doesn't explain the missing sleeping bag.

I agree, a pedo ring is improbable. Abduction by a paedophile unlikely but, unfortunately, possible.

Yes, it just seems to convenient..

Mum gives kid water at 130am, pretty specific time.

Car is spotted turning right onto main hwy about 90min later…that’s a fairly small window there. 30min max, you’d literally be sleeping outside the tent to be sure you could pull it off..it doesn’t add up. You risk the kid waking and screaming its lungs out soon after it were awake?! I don’t buy it.

Wake up at 6am to find your kid gone from the same tent you’re sleeping in, just a different part of it.
You led me to consider the timeframe more carefully.

The person could easily have grabbed her around 2:45-3am and fit the timeframe of evidence we know about, presuming it is linked.

Tyres heard squealing around 3am and then workers saw the car turning right 3-3:30am. These are approximate times only, but the workers are likely to be reasonably accurate. It’s approximately 35 minutes at speed limits from the blowholes campsite to the main road. Even at speed limits, setting off at 2:55am puts the person at the turn at 3:30am, and they could well have travelled faster given what they were doing.

I doubt it would take the perpetrator long to grab her once they started the act. Maybe they spent some time listening for sleep noises beforehand - snoring is one indicative sign. But the actual abduction could easily be done in under 10 minutes by someone that cunning and stealthy. So that puts us at 2:45am.

That’s at least an hour since she went back to bed, well enough time for her (and everyone else) to be in a deep sleep. People who are tired can be zonked in minutes. I think it would be fair to give 5-10 mins leeway to the 1:30am time - maybe she put her back down at 1:30am. But even if you go with exactly 1:30am as the wake up time, it’s doable. Even if you think it’s tight, if there was an abduction, everything else about it is jaw dropping, so why not the timeframe as well.

On the Claremont murders case, it took them over ten years or something to show us the CCTV of the 'mystery man' as the last person known to interact with the victim Jane Rimmer before she vanished. We got a pretty good idea of his height, build, mannerism and how he wore his hair even if it was only from the back.

Big mistake it was holding that CCTV footage back. I hope they learned their lesson ........

Pretty sure it would be teeming with midges as well, the zipper would be up I agree.

There's a reason why the mother/stepfather haven't been arrested and you might have noticed that motion activated CCTV had their campsite covered, it also recorded audio. Which means imo, they probably saw someone going to the tent or that there's enough on it for them to know the parents weren't involved.
The thing that gives me pause on this is why it then took them so long to ask for the broader footage. They had the shack CCTV relatively soon after her disappearance but didn’t ask for broader footage until a week later. And also, regardless of any thoughts of theirs about family involvement, why on earth did they not fully check the home sooner than over a week after it happened?

Maybe I am just giving WAPOL too much credit and assuming they would have learnt something from, I don’t know, the CSK case?

Aside from that, definitely agree that they might have some indicator on the CCTV, although I think it is completely useless for any leads or identification.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Claremont murders case, it took them over ten years or something to show us the CCTV of the 'mystery man' as the last person known to interact with the victim Jane Rimmer before she vanished. We got a pretty good idea of his height, build, mannerism and how he wore his hair even if it was only from the back.

Big mistake it was holding that CCTV footage back. I hope they learned their lesson ........
Oh snap. Read my reply to your other post.

The thing that gives me pause on this is why it then took them so long to ask for the broader footage. They had the shack CCTV relatively soon after her disappearance but didn’t ask for broader footage until a week later. And also, regardless of any thoughts of theirs about family involvement, why on earth did they not fully check the home sooner than over a week after it happened?

I think they would have gone in to the parents house within a day or two, covered all the windows over so no light could get out and forensics/tekkies gone to work or certainly had it under surveillance in case anybody went in to try and take anything out. Just that nobody saw them.

Would be stunned and amazed if a paedophile was at this particular place at this time.
Entered tent.
Picked up kid.
Exited tent.
Put child somewhere
Did zip back up on tent.
Disappeared.
Just my thoughts

Was the water given to Cloe from her own drinking bottle? Where was the water located? Is it possible the water had something put into it by the subhuman to put Cleo into a deep sleep? Did Cleo wake because a noise or someone touching her actually stirred her out of a deep sleep, she then woke up in a dazed state and then asked for water with the parents not realizing she had been disturbed?

We've only got the parent's word for this - easy to misremember etc when under the stress of a missing child.
Unless the parents didn't use that exit and the zip was untouched by anyone until the police arrived?

the exit zip may have already been opened when the parents gave Cloe the water, they just didn't realize it as the flap/door was still closed but not zipped. I have a feeling Cloe was awakened by someone touching her but no one realized it.

Would be stunned and amazed if a paedophile was at this particular place at this time.
Entered tent.
Picked up kid.
Exited tent.
Put child somewhere
Did zip back up on tent.
Disappeared.
Just my thoughts

He didn't.

Entered tent.
Picked up kid.
Exited tent.
Drove off.

Paedophiles are everywhere. I requested an online search for my suburb using the link postered earlier. Six registered sex offenders "living in and around" my suburb. You could multiply that by somewhere between 10 and 100 for an estimate of total pedos.

Yes, it just seems to convenient..

Mum gives kid water at 130am, pretty specific time.

Car is spotted turning right onto main hwy about 90min later…that’s a fairly small window there. 30min max, you’d literally be sleeping outside the tent to be sure you could pull it off..it doesn’t add up. You risk the kid waking and screaming its lungs out soon after it were awake?! I don’t buy it.

Wake up at 6am to find your kid gone from the same tent you’re sleeping in, just a different part of it.

When Cleo stirred, if either parent used their mobile torch tool they may also have checked the time and that is why it is pinned to 1.30am. Tech heads: would the action of turning on the mobile torch tool register within the phone's tech wizardry?

1.30 parents and Cloe go back into deep sleep at say by 2am. Cloe taken at say...2.45 - 3am. vehicle speeds off down Blowholes Rd and seen at highway around 3/3.30am. makes sense to me the subhuman would have floored it. Pretty straight road with a few wide bends, no tight bends.

He didn't.

Entered tent.
Picked up kid.
Exited tent.
Drove off.

Paedophiles are everywhere. I requested an online search for my suburb using the link postered earlier. Six registered sex offenders "living in and around" my suburb. You could multiply that by somewhere between 10 and 100 for an estimate of total pedos.
I didn't see that link. Can you post it again, please?

It might tick a few boxes for a pervert or someone with child abduction on their mind actually. See bolded.

ITEMNOTES
Check-in
Easy to locateSign on highway 24km north of Carnarvon.
Entrance easy to get throughYes
Initial ImpressionBush campsite
Easy to leave if not bookingNo booking required.
Boom gateNo
Daily rates$11 at time of review.
Weekly ratesN/a
Long term ratesN/a
Metered powerN/a
Guest information sheetNo
Map of parkNo
Fees for air-conditionersNo
Pets allowedYes
Fees for pets / bondNo
Office
Opening hoursCaretaker or ranger visits.
Staff friendlyYes
Staff knowledgeableN/a
Tourist info availableNo
Office neat & tidyN/a
Charges reasonableYes
Shop or just officeN/a
Pay PhoneNo
EFTPOS / Credit cardsN/a
Late check outN/a
Site info
Site sizeVaries
SullageNo
Power accessN/a
ShadeNo
PrivacyDepends on numbers
Big RigsYes
Drive through sitesYes
Night lightingN/a

BLOWHOLES QUOBBA CAMPSITE REVIEW | Western Australia | www.wanowandthen.com
Blowholes Quobba Campsite Review | Western Australia
www.wanowandthen.com

I think they would have gone in to the parents house within a day or two, covered all the windows over so no light could get out and forensics/tekkies gone to work or certainly had it under surveillance in case anybody went in to try and take anything out. Just that nobody saw them.
I agree, but wondering why they only just fingerprinted the outside the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Abduction of 4yo Blowholes Shacks WA *Terence Kelly Convicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back