MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Was never a suspension. Good to see justice prevail. Now let’s rest Gazza this week.

All pissfarting about aside, I agree.

But you have to feel for Cousins in the same breath.

Snipers belt blokes and run away. Ben doesn't run from anyone.
Perhaps if you recruited midfielders who could run you’d actually win a few games.
Or midfielders who could kick. Or win a contested possession.
Making forwards who can dive your top recruiting priority seems ill advised.

Perhaps if you recruited midfielders who could run you’d actually win a few games.
Or midfielders who could kick. Or win a contested possession.

Well, we tried to poach them from other clubs, but we just didn't have your luck.

Why? The Cousins incident was intentional. He came from the front. Ablett's was both careless and insufficient force. Those who are of the opinion they're the same or Ablett should have been found guilty should consider seeking help for their anti-Geelong obsession ... which is only going to get worse if we keep winning games. Hawthorn supporters are already at breaking point and I fear for most of them If I'm being honest. It's not healthy. We've well and truly done a number on their head.

And the amount of tin foil hat stuff coming from certain supporter bases is getting more embarrassing by the day ... it's actually giving me a childlike chuckle. Reading stuff from children often enough will do that though.

Why? The Cousins incident was intentional.

Please. Just stop it. It's over & done and your bloke had a win. Well done. There's no need for ridiculousness any more.

. There's no need for ridiculousness any more.
You may as well leave then so this thread can get back to normality. Or stay on the Hawthorn board and show your discontent.

Because your post over there is the definition of ridiculousness.

He's been blowing the Richmond board as well.... guy get's around.
He's one of the bigger anti-Geelong trolls on the site.

I think he actually believes most of the tin foil hat shit he posts too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luck has nothing to do with it. As it stands right now Geelong is the more appealing club that players want to play for.

Yeah, I know, it's all got to do with "awesomeness".:thumbsu:

That's enough for me folks. It's been interesting to say the least.

Yeah, I know, it's all got to do with "awesomeness".:thumbsu:

That's enough for me folks. It's been interesting to say the least.
Well considering our facilities are better

Our history is better

And we actually win games ....nah can’t see why you’re having so much trouble getting any players to go to Norf even when you throw bags of money at them

Lol Norf indeed

NOT GUILTY
giphy.gif

Why? Last i checked they had the option to challenge it and didn't.. That is no one's fault but their own

Yea not good. Now correct call been made you have to ask why Christian was so lacking in common sense on this one.
If this was a one off then you'd say 'geez Christian was pretty harsh on Gaz' but he's been making terrible decisions ever since he walked in to the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Ablett found NOT GUILTY of intentional strike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back