Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was so close to turning this around. That patch where we were super competitive and won three games got me thinking you ****ing did it! There was evidence of a simple yet effective game plan in place and the players looked as if they had bought into it.

I don't know why, but all of a sudde. the return of credits crew and the same old boring style of play that hasn't worked for 3 years began creeping back into our style of play and lo and behold here we are.

I was so badly wanting simmo to turn it around. So dam badly. 😕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo to B. Williams ..all pretty harmless it turns out actually humorous

Today I listened to Bazs radio interview (conducted yesterday) and I can't help but think his disgruntled look was more aimed at the club for not cancelling his interview as they did TKs press conference and instead allowing him to say a bunch of things that might be completely redundant within minutes.

He pulled into the carpark at MRP as the interview finished and thought he was arriving for Tuesday training. Would have been ushered into the lecture room almost immediately to be debriefed on the goings on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back