Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he’ll coach this weekend and it does seem rather pointless

If he doesn’t I do hope he gets a farewell either this weekend or at our last home game

There’s still a lot of respect for him and it’d be nice for fans to give him a nice sendoff

If he doesn’t I do hope he gets a farewell either this weekend or at our last home game

There’s still a lot of respect for him and it’d be nice for fans to give him a nice sendoff
Up to Simmo really which way that goes

Fully expect he wants the last home game to be about the players and so he farewells this week

The rest of the season is pointless anyway. If he wants to do it then he should go for it, he may want one last ride with the team he spent a decade building - or he may not.

Should be his choice - which is what the club has done.

The rest of the season is pointless anyway. If he wants to do it then he should go for it, he may want one last ride with the team he spent a decade building - or he may not.

Should be his choice - which is what the club has done.
Rubbish take

The rest of the season is time to make some changes and find some things out

Maric on the wing, Chesser at HB, games into Clay Hall at AFL level as opposed to a WAFL team getting pumped week in week out. Dewar a good 7 week go at it to get some consistency

Im Mr Negative but even I can see the benefit of 7 weeks with a new direction and new tactics taking place.

If you are worried about the next 7 weeks being pointless you got a rough few years ahead of you. The rebuild has many more pointless games to come

It's a shame but his biggest strength was his biggest weakness. Loyalty to the campaigners that didn't pay his loyalty back with performances.

Also a shame that he never backed in his big changes earlier in games that seemed to swing momentum, I.e the Roos game, or the change of the centre against the dons, with Ryan and brockman.

Then stagnating team selection, or poor choices of introducing young players for one quarter. Had he backed in his decision and taken a risk, who knows what could have been.

What I do know is that there isn't many coaches capable of taking a team to a grand final shortly after a loss and making it a win. And if experience were on our side, they could've made it two against a dynasty hawks team.

What I love about this now is that we get a scenario where there's no more people to point the finger at. Each individual has his sword to fall on

It seems two words. Simmo said that really fast and didn't enunciate words.

Like your the same
Who's your name
Whatcha name.
Eat the hay

All I know is what he said does not sound like 4 words. He said it was to fast with quick enunciation
sounded like "you have to stay" still very weird tho...

Jesus, there has never been such noise about Reid's discontent regarding Simmo.

Now there is footage of Simmo responding "you had your say"

Is anyone else wearing tinfoil hats and believing we are run by the lizard royal family supported by the Freemasons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't seem likely. Especially running the risk of a home-flogging?
Be nice to think the team would get up for him, but that's a gamble given the circumstances and rumours.
Better to walk away, cut and dried.
If he does coach, also hope the crowd gives him some due respect.

Up to Simmo really which way that goes

Fully expect he wants the last home game to be about the players and so he farewells this week

I’d prefer if Simmo just rides off into the the sunset and like he said I can’t wait for the 10 yr reunion for the 2018 Premiership ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has anyone actually done a study to confirm/ deny if orange slices at half time impact performance?

She gonna kick it up a notch and serve duck l'orange for half-time, give the boys the carbs and protein they need for the rest of the game whilst also classing it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back