Coach Coach for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

disgusted excuse me GIF

Cool, hate it. Goss is a flog of course but does a reasonable job when he shares his mail, usually something to it.

I’m very hopeful this one doesn’t eventuate though, not a fan of his style of play - I feel like he has a habit of making it a tighter than it should be tussle when playing on paper inferior opposition. This could be a frustrating watch until he’s ruled out

Ryan Daniels

@FootyRhino
·
8m

Josh Carr won't pursue the
@WestCoastEagles
coaching job."I’ve been really clear from this time last year that I’m here to stay in Adelaide - not moving away any time soon. Everyone’s settled, I’ve moved a few times the last few years and I’m fully entrenched at
@PAFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we and power fans are overeacting. There are alot worse coaches then ken.

He may be the most viable coach for us as I don't see Buckley wanting us. A vanilla safe pick is what we might need

Heard a snippet on the radio on the weekend talking about left field possibilities and Adrian Hickmott got a mention.
Along with Sam Mitchell he was highly respected by the players and played big role in player development and the 2018 premiership.
Don't know if his name has been thrown around here but if the coach has a H in his name I think Hickmott sounds better than Hinkley

Market adjustment following Carr declaration of no interest:

$2-Graham, Hansen
$3.50-Hinkley
$5-Buckley, Hinkley, Carr
$10-Toddy Nisbett
$12-Schofield, Leppitsch, Gia, Skipworth
$15-The GM bloke from Brisbane
$50-Ross Lyon
$100-Longmire
$500-Cox, Justin Langer, Daisy
$1000-Simmo
$1001-Suma
$2000-Suma

Josh Carr on the possibility of Hinkley coaching West Coast

“I think you’ve probably just got to look at the source first. Think it was Gossage, wasn’t it? It’s never that reliable, is it?” Carr said.

Heard a snippet on the radio on the weekend talking about left field possibilities and Adrian Hickmott got a mention.
Along with Sam Mitchell he was highly respected by the players and played big role in player development and the 2018 premiership.
Don't know if his name has been thrown around here but if the coach has a H in his name I think Hickmott sounds better than Hinkley
Schofield talked about it on the pod today. Said he was the best development coach he's ever had. Said tactically maybe not but was more of a Fagan type coach, who can develop players extremely well, just need to get some more tactical assistants around him.

Guess there's a reason Mitchell took him to Hawks and our development turned to shit around the same time.

I’ve raised it here earlier

If he’s interested in taking on a senior coaching role we should definitely be talking to him

Was still an assistant in 2021 so if reports we want someone without any ties to the current playing group are correct the club might not be interested

Josh Carr on the possibility of Hinkley coaching West Coast

“I think you’ve probably just got to look at the source first. Think it was Gossage, wasn’t it? It’s never that reliable, is it?” Carr said.

Best part about this quote is that I believe it's real when in reality it shouldn't be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back