Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have a doctorate on the subject. Potassium, a key nutrient in oranges, plays a significant role in muscle function and preventing cramps. During exercise, potassium levels can drop, leading to muscle cramps and discomfort. By eating oranges at halftime, our players replenish their potassium levels, keeping those pesky cramps at bay. It also helps restore energy without the sugar crash from processed fruit drinks etc..
This bloke for coach then:

friday annoying orange GIF

If you’ve got all 10 Victorian clubs lining up to sign you - who on earth would choose North Melbourne?

If Harley’s always dreamed of playing in front of 15k on a Saturday afternoon at Marvel I’m sure he’d then consider
Because he loves Simmo and within 3 years they'll be pushing top 4

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

One person we could do with back is Craig Vosso, certainly things haven't gone better since he left.

Now the band-aid has been pulled I’d hope The Don reviews all other key appointments made by the previous CEO.

For mine too many ‘jobs for the boys’ and key decisions being made from insular perspective.

Pyke, by comparison, has been at four different clubs, in various roles and probably has a more extensive knowledge of what to look for.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Old boys club west coast, in absolute shambles.
Now the band-aid has been pulled I’d hope The Don reviews all other key appointments made by the previous CEO.

For mine too many ‘jobs for the boys’ and key decisions being made from insular perspective.

Pyke, by comparison, has been at four different clubs, in various roles and probably has a more extensive knowledge of what to look for.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Gut the old boys best buddy's club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back