Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debunked using my 650 headphones. Simmo said

You'll have the same.

Just listened for the "You'll have" it's very apparent

As for why this Reddit post explained-
I've listened and watched this a bunch of times and really think Simmo says "You'll have the same", referencing the amount of media attention Harley Reid gets. You can see him gesturing with his hand holding the paper to Harley on "You", then to the cameras on "same"—that gesture doesn't really make sense with either "You've had your say" or "You have to stay".
Do you share my sense of humour, or is this serious? Haha

Haha wtf leave for a couple hrs and there's a million pages about someone's facial expressions

worse thing is, we haven't even discussed the direction Harley is smirking towards... which i'm sad to say is east.

Debunked using my 650 headphones. Simmo said

You'll have the same.

Just listened for the "You'll have" it's very apparent

As for why this Reddit post explained-
I've listened and watched this a bunch of times and really think Simmo says "You'll have the same", referencing the amount of media attention Harley Reid gets. You can see him gesturing with his hand holding the paper to Harley on "You", then to the cameras on "same"—that gesture doesn't really make sense with either "You've had your say" or "You have to stay".

Jhfc. The stuff everyone is making up from that interaction is next level.

Good job everyone. You're all cookers.

It's in The West now. LOL.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 8.04.33 PM.png

Overall vibe from non-Eagles fans is that was a debacle/car crash of a press conference...

West Coast has sacked coach Adam Simpson and thrown him under the bus with a wild moment in his farewell press conference.
Quotes a News.com artical and claims it as proof that the overall vibe from the rest of the footy world is that the conference was a debacle.
Mate, everyone on this board can plainly see you are a grade A fkwit, you dont need to push your case any harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Mitch, Aaron and Jakeb. Hope you're having a lovely evening scouring these threads looking for content.

If you want the really A grade clickbait material, I'd recommend following Dark Sharks, he's basically like this boards version of The Fonze.

And what I mean is he's a 45 year old man that carries a comb in his pocket and likes hanging out with highschool kids.

Lift with your back in a twisting, jerking motion.

Geez, what a day to be in transit and not listening to news. Anyone care to summarise the 20 or more pages I missed?

"Footy world in SHOCK over COACH being SAVAGED by STAR PLAYER"
"SACKED coach BLASTS journo after being FIRED"

Hi Mitch, Aaron and Jakeb. Hope you're having a lovely evening scouring these threads looking for content.

If you want the really A grade clickbait material, I'd recommend following Dark Sharks, he's basically like this boards version of The Fonze.

And what I mean is he's a 45 year old man that carries a comb in his pocket and likes hanging out with highschool kids.

I think it's lovely you assume they're literate.

So we have sacked our coach?
To the Port board for the melts!
Seriously but, he has been a great servent of the club and a great coach. He has helpped hold the club together over an extrordinarily tough period but I think most knew the time had come where he had no more to offer and it was time to go separate ways.
Thanks for the past 11 years and the good times Simmo. You are a man of exceptional character.

I wished Pyke had of addressed the leaking of players text to media. Something like" to the players who shared those text messages to media, you have demonstrated you are not a team player so you will not be a part of this club going forward"

The Office Ryan GIF
dont worry we would still lose

Any chance you could put this in picture form?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wished Pyke had of addressed the leaking of players text to media. Something like" to the players who shared those text messages to media, you have demonstrated you are not a team player so you will not be a part of this club going forward"
Considering there's the possibility one of those guys was Reid...no, that would not have been a smart move.
Besides they didn't leak it to the media, a former player did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back