Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredible amount of wank lingering around this current Dockers team atm. Yes they just smashed Melbourne at stoppage but Goodwin didn't even select a ruck.

I would surely hope that the two rucks Freo are paying half their cap towards would do that to a team with no selected ruck.

Hoping our pack of spuds can actually get up for this one this week - Freo supporters smugness is rising to critical mass again.
I know...they are pretty high and mighty for people that had to fish their own waste out of a toilet.

Fair didnt realise he had kicked 9. He has looked so far off the pace other than a few quarters here and there so suprised he had managed 9. Hard to watch his weak efforts sometimes after watching Waterman all year.
Yeah anyone would think he's been out for half the year with injury and just getting fitness back and we are struggling in our midfield to get the ball to him regularly.

He is a lazy ****, you're right.

Can't get a kick or a hitout at WAFL level at the moment. Seems to have fallen behind Livingstone as number one ruck even.
That's a shame, I had good hopes that Harry would turn out a good player for us. (I don't follow WAFL a lot)

Has he grown at all? Listed at 199cm on the AFL site and, if that height without a great leap, he’s likely undersized at AFL level as a ruckman. I like his competitiveness at least, unlike Barnett who seems reluctant to contest.
Nankervis is 199cm and cant jump either, and hes pretty good.

Its not a deal breaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has he grown at all? Listed at 199cm on the AFL site and, if that height without a great leap, he’s likely undersized at AFL level as a ruckman. I like his competitiveness at least, unlike Barnett who seems reluctant to contest.
Yeah I doubt he’s a #1 full time ruck but he looks like he’ll be a serviceable utility tall at worst.

Yeah I doubt he’s a #1 full time ruck but he looks like he’ll be a serviceable utility tall at worst.
Will be interesting how his career pans out with Jilliams ans Archer Reid also looking good. Allen/Waterman also have plenty of years left in them too and reid and Jilliams will likely play that back up ruck role in the side too.

Livingston seems like a real competitor so actually wouldn’t be surprised if he turns himself into a defender either

In - Waterman, Yeo, Johnston

Out - JJones, LEdwards, Culley

Backs - Barrass, HEdwards, Cole, Witherden, Ginbey, Hough, Hunt
Mid - Kelly, Yeo, Reid,, Maric, Trew, Johnston
Ruck - Willams x 2
Forward - Allen, Waterman, Cripps, Hutchison, Ryan, Petch, Chesser
Sub - Rotham

Little bit undersized down back, hough to get the initial match up on Amiss.

Chesser to play as a high half forward and extra number at the stoppages. Basically the 5th mid. I think he did a little of this on the weekend.

Rotham, although not a massive fan as he is going to be delisted, adds flexibility as can play as 3rd tall down back or a few other roles if required.

If Gov is fit, Rotham out and Johnston to sub, Hunt or Cole to a wing.

Nankervis is 199cm and cant jump either, and hes pretty good.

Its not a deal breaker

If you have the strength, endurance and the right sort of campaignery attitude it's still plenty big enough (ref#Nankervis). Someone 2m tall is still ridiculously tall if you met them in real life and still ~10cm taller than the "average" AFL player.

If Livingstone can bring a physical edge to the side it would be welcome IMO for sure.

Something that has annoyed me was bad discipline by Liam Ryan carrying on like a princess in the 4 th quarter when Luke Edwards shanked a kick into the fwd line .. He didn’t even bother to run and try to apply pressure to the opposition, so he just stands there and waves his arms at Edwards and says where the **** are you kicking that ..
Ryan Mate what about Kelly , Jones , Cripps and Duggan’s shanks do you say anything to them ??
Don’t carry on in public like all your kicks are golden ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back