Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldnt mind Bucks as coach - i think his FIGJAM levels might be quelled after the way he finished at the Pies. He is a good coach and he would do well with the current eagles

also, if he managed to get a flag with us, the melts that would come from most Victorian clubs would be delicious!
One bloke I’d love to see take over from Simmo and it will never happen…..Luke Beveridge. He’s obviously got the qualifications and his team loves him….to a man.

One bloke I’d love to see take over from Simmo and it will never happen…..Luke Beveridge. He’s obviously got the qualifications and his team loves him….to a man.
Go Fish Club GIF by Pudgy Penguins

That was Maric he told off.

At the rate we give up red time goals, it's probably important players don't try to take the game on in the last 2 minutes...

Not that that's what I want the players to do.
That’s what a 19/20 year old kid just wants to do…..take the game on, kick goals. Been there, done that and copped a few bakes from the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it an actual article though? If it was an actual article it would be given credibility by identifying players. Otherwise it is just more innuendo.

“The West has also obtained text messages by three current members of the squad sent to people formerly associated with the club saying they no longer backed Simpson as coach. One of the messages was written by a senior star, with the other two by younger players.”

Taken at face value, thats game over.

“The West has also obtained text messages by three current members of the squad sent to people formerly associated with the club saying they no longer backed Simpson as coach. One of the messages was written by a senior star, with the other two by younger players.”

'Senior star' - given how bad the west is with labelling that could be anyone from Rotham to Petrol

Kinda has a smell of the 2013 season about it. Premiership coach who's been there for a decade struggling to adjust to the way the game's played these days with players that are checked out.

A new coach with a new approach and new ideas with an up to date game plan is something we desperately need.

We need standards, man...standards have fallen off a cliff since the pandemic.

It might also be cowardly unattributed muck raking.

The fact they didn't name the players is cowardice.

Though the fact they even have the texts is pretty much an indictment on the club.
The players get educated extensively on preventing this kind of stuff so can only think it's intentionally done.

The fact they didn't name the players is cowardice.
Whoever showed them the texts wouldn't be keen on burning their relationship with the player/s who apparently sent them, so it's not cowardice.

I mean we all know that The West has very little journalistic integrity but even they would know that doing that would all but guarantee nobody tells them anything under condition of anonymity ever again.

Let's be real. It was probably Will Schofield spilling the tea.

Obvious from last week that he's lost the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back