Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

This would be a thread for itself but imagine how many injuries medicals uncover.

I don't believe GWS are negligent with Adam Treloar, and let's pretend he was never up for trade and doesn't do a medical with Collingwood. Would anyone have noticed he needed an op on the groin/hip?

There must be dozens of players who refresh their bodies during the off season and get back into preseason thinking they're good to go, only to break down during because there was no medicals completed.

Or they do get done for every player?

I recon it should be compulsory, both for player welfare as well as to avoid reocurrance/aggravation during the following season.

I assume AFL players would have an annual medical assessment from the club doctor before beginning pre-season, like many athletes do in other sports. Negligent and primitive practice if they don't.

Excellent! Tuesday is now tomorrow!

Its almost like they dont want this trade to happen...I expect Thursday afternoon is going to be VERY busy for Collingwood, trying to sort out Kennedy, Aish, Howe, Seedsman, Freeman...Jeez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade has been agreed to.

Pick 7, 1st Rounder 2016, late pick this year.
Pick 27 - 2015, Treloar.

3AW.

Trade has been agreed to.

Pick 7, 1st Rounder 2016, late pick this year.
Pick 27 - 2015, Treloar.

3AW.
If you guys give pick 27 and your existing second rounder to the lions for Aish, you'll have got both Treloar and Aish for two first rounders and a second. On paper, probably a reasonable return.

If you guys give pick 27 and your existing second rounder to the lions for Aish, you'll have got both Treloar and Aish for two first rounders and a second. On paper, probably a reasonable return.

Pick 26 & 27 would be a fair trade for Aish IMV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back