Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you guys give pick 27 and your existing second rounder to the lions for Aish, you'll have got both Treloar and Aish for two first rounders and a second. On paper, probably a reasonable return.

That is a win/win. I am not sold on Aish but freely admit I have not seen to much of him and give him the benefit of the doubt that he was not enjoying his footy this year. If that's the deal, well done pies.

Fight the good fight. You justice fighter you.
Thanks for your support champ.

Better luck tommorow,

as for tonight...

qgbyjb.jpg

Treloar, Aish, Collingwood, Brisbane, GWS and the AFL can GAGF. My productivity at work is dropping because of yo shyte. Get your acts together. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to deal with this.

Treloar, Aish, Collingwood, Brisbane, GWS and the AFL can GAGF. My productivity at work is dropping because of yo shyte. Get your acts together. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had to deal with this.
Hey now, we're just waiting for you guys to sort out your Treloar trade so you can give us a non shit offer for Aish ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as it includes a reference to Ch 9 contracts because that is the only drawcard over any other Vicco club - except Hawthorn and Premierships (which dont interest most kids who just want $$$).
Did you know Ollie Wines is out of contract next season?

Did you know Ollie Wines is out of contract next season?

And Wingard is the year after.

Both may be too young to go for Premierships and may want another 3 or 4 years of mega dollars before eyeing off their legacy.

Wingard will have the advantage of the new media deal dollars flowing through to a boost in the cap. Given the expected boost, we may well see a LOT of players holding off on their contracts until later in the year when the AFL announces the new agreement with the AFLPA.

And Wingard is the year after.

Both may be too young to go for Premierships and may want another 3 or 4 years of mega dollars before eyeing off their legacy.

Wingard will have the advantage of the new media deal dollars flowing through to a boost in the cap. Given the expected boost, we may well see a LOT of players holding off on their contracts until later in the year when the AFL announces the new agreement with the AFLPA.
Are you assuming wingard will want to go to the Hawks in a couple of years because he wants to win premierships?

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back