Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

The giants are going to be a true force in years to come theres no doubt about that but SOS recruiting has been pretty poor in my opinion, they have had alot of 1st rd pick busts, have a look at the 2012 draft they picked #1 whitfield #2 o'rourke #3 plowman #12 jaksch #14 corr, whitfield would be the only tick and he was still a number 1 pick, they passed up stringer, wines, macrae even grundy also i bet there kicking themselves about having the first 5 picks in the 2011 draft and missing wingard who went at pick 6, personally i think gws are lucky SOS is gone as a wells or a wright or a hine i believe would have created a much better list than SOS did

Mick Warner on 3aw:
No love lost between the two clubs as a result of the operation

Deal between Pies & GWS is done & agreed to, but need the Blues pick to make it happen as Pies want that pick.

Blues deal will be completed in the morning. Treloar deal done after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Warner on 3aw:

Deal between Pies & GWS is done & agreed to, but need the Blues pick to make it happen as Pies want that pick.

Tomorrow it is! ;)

The giants are going to be a true force in years to come theres no doubt about that but SOS recruiting has been pretty poor in my opinion, they have had alot of 1st rd pick busts, have a look at the 2012 draft they picked #1 whitfield #2 o'rourke #3 plowman #12 jaksch #14 corr, whitfield would be the only tick and he was still a number 1 pick, they passed up stringer, wines, macrae even grundy also i bet there kicking themselves about having the first 5 picks in the 2011 draft and missing wingard who went at pick 6, personally i think gws are lucky SOS is gone as a wells or a wright or a hine i believe would have created a much better list than SOS did
Why did you feel the need to post this in the Treloar thread?

Honestly, if the Blues won't take 19 for Yarran, tell them to keep him and take two top 20 picks to the draft. Yarran can play in the VFL. Ridiculous from Carlton.

Sounds like they doing same thing with GWS over the 4 Players they Want

Mick Warner on 3aw:

Yes of course. Tomorrow. Great insight

SOS has to be the most over-rated recruiter in the league. Having the absolute cream before him, he really had so many busts. I know senior people at GWS were concerned about his decisions and we're happy for him to move on. Glad he is at Carlton.

Honestly, if the Blues won't take 19 for Yarran, tell them to keep him and take two top 20 picks to the draft. Yarran can play in the VFL. Ridiculous from Carlton.

They'll take it if Tigers hold their nerve. The fact is, he is not worth much more. In fact, 19 is overs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back