Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow never comes.
images

What would the % likelihood of Treloar lasting to pick 7 in the ND be?
0%. Carlton and Brisbane might prefer talls given how desperate they are, but Gold Coast would probably take him and Essendon would need to clean their sheets if Gold Coast passed.

Last edited:
The giants are going to be a true force in years to come theres no doubt about that but SOS recruiting has been pretty poor in my opinion, they have had alot of 1st rd pick busts, have a look at the 2012 draft they picked #1 whitfield #2 o'rourke #3 plowman #12 jaksch #14 corr, whitfield would be the only tick and he was still a number 1 pick, they passed up stringer, wines, macrae even grundy also i bet there kicking themselves about having the first 5 picks in the 2011 draft and missing wingard who went at pick 6, personally i think gws are lucky SOS is gone as a wells or a wright or a hine i believe would have created a much better list than SOS did

Corr has been far from bust. Played 18 games this year and is developing nicely as a key back. Wingard said he would be straight out the door if he was signed so no other option for the Giants. Plowman has shown a bit when not injured but has dropped down the pecking order now so would struggle for game time O'Rourke and jaksch have proved to be poor picks but there have been plenty of hits in that time too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0%. Carlton and Brisbane might prefer talls given how desperate they are, but Gold Coast would probably take him and Essendon would need to clean their sheets if Gold Coast passed.
Disagree on the 0 part. If he says it will be a one year contract and then I'm going to Collingwood, many clubs wouldn't go for it. I think that would rule GC out with pick 3, the saints, Essendon and Melbourne might take a chance. Especially Melbourne in my opinion, who really suck at developing those early picks. Sorry about any offence taken but it's true;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back