ADELAIDE NOW A PARIAH?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether the title is over top or not the simple fact is our reputation and standing within the AFL community and business community has dropped dramatically and no longer sen as one of the strong clubs and have had continual negatives both out of and within our footy department.
Trouble is nobody including Chapman want to make hard decisions to buck the boys club .
Poo--rt have made huge grounds in all aspects of club .

Whether the title is over top or not the simple fact is our reputation and standing within the AFL community and business community has dropped dramatically and no longer sen as one of the strong clubs and have had continual negatives both out of and within our footy department.
Trouble is nobody including Chapman want to make hard decisions to buck the boys club .

Do you mow the lawn twice for fear of having missed a blade of grass ?
These threads bagging certain areas of the club are becoming compulsive-obsessive and could harm your health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ham and pineapple is the pariah of toppings - hated and rejected ; socially unaccepted by food connoisseurs as a serious pizza topping

Obviously the management of the crows loves ham and pineapple

Referendum - NO : a Royal Commission - YES

Ham and pineapple is the pariah of toppings - hated and rejected ; socially unaccepted by food connoisseurs as a serious pizza topping

Obviously the management of the crows loves ham and pineapple

Referendum - NO : a Royal Commission - YES

These matters need to be looked into. Are you anti-pasto man ? I'm more pro-pasto.

Do you mow the lawn twice for fear of having missed a blade of grass ?
These threads bagging certain areas of the club are becoming compulsive-obsessive and could harm your health.

Concerned by your weird response until read your alias .
So how do you ascertain that i am compulsive etc on my posts. But I lose no sleep over someone with your alias worried about my mental health.
Anyway how forum works is if you don't agree the you state your views.
Which I assume is you think club has been successful since end of 2012 on and off the field and would love to read your views on these positives .

Concerned by your weird response until read your alias .
So how do you ascertain that i am compulsive and lose no sleep over someone with your alias worried about my mental health.
Anyway how forum works is if you don't agree the you state your views.
Which I assume is you think club has been successful since end of 2012 on and off the field and would love to read your views on these positives .

I believe we have been successful in the development of players on-field.
Do I believe we have maximised that success ? No.
Do I believe we have maximised that success off-field and can I do anything to change it ? No and no but complaining about it certainly won't help the cause.

EVERY football club has a boys club. We are no exception.

I don't think there's too many people in the AFL community losing sleep over the reputation of the big, bad Adelaide Crows.

I believe so. Jelly and ice-cream, I am in agreeance with but when you put on top of cheesecake, it just spoils the cheesecake.

Ham and pineapple on pizza opens up the sweet and savoury debate.
Should one have sweet and savoury toppings on their pizza ? I'm a big fan of it but many others are opposed to the idea.
I think it's time to call a referendum.

No point - Demetriou would just over-rule it anyway then just shove the pineapple up our arse leaving us with only half a pizza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be fooled, PAP are a loooong way behind us. We sold out our AO boxes in no time and PAP is having real problems getting anyone to buy there's. When you have have to put out radio ads your in trouble.
Adelaide Oval is the home of the the AFC, while Alberton is the home of PAP. We just let them play there because, like most of their supporters, are "have nots"
So I don't think we compare ourselfs to PAP as they are bottom of the barrel type of club. We need to compare ourselfs to West Coast, Collingwood, Essendon etc, while PAP compares themselfs to Norf, Bulldogs and Fitzroy.
And chapman is a dissapointment. Finanical losses for two years his weakness to sack Trigg and I will never his answer when asked if he is going to push for us to get the first game and he replied e didn't care if PAP got the firsr game. Then when Vlad made those comments about us not cooioporating with the AFL over Tippett, he said on AA that he rang Vlad and they ended up having a laugh about it. Then when asked by Rowie if he was going to get a retraction from Vlad he said that no he wasn't and if Rowie wanted one he could ring ?lad himself.
Sorry but that's not acceptable and he needs to make way for someone who wants to fight for our club.

Don't be fooled, PAP are a loooong way behind us. We sold out our AO boxes in no time and PAP is having real problems getting anyone to buy there's. When you have have to put out radio ads your in trouble.
Adelaide Oval is the home of the the AFC, while Alberton is the home of PAP. We just let them play there because, like most of their supporters, are "have nots"
So I don't think we compare ourselfs to PAP as they are bottom of the barrel type of club. We need to compare ourselfs to West Coast, Collingwood, Essendon etc, while PAP compares themselfs to Norf, Bulldogs and Fitzroy.
And chapman is a dissapointment. Finanical losses for two years his weakness to sack Trigg and I will never his answer when asked if he is going to push for us to get the first game and he replied e didn't care if PAP got the firsr game. Then when Vlad made those comments about us not cooioporating with the AFL over Tippett, he said on AA that he rang Vlad and they ended up having a laugh about it. Then when asked by Rowie if he was going to get a retraction from Vlad he said that no he wasn't and if Rowie wanted one he could ring ?lad himself.
Sorry but that's not acceptable and he needs to make way for someone who wants to fight for our club.

I didn't hear the part where Chapman said he and Vlad had a laugh as I had to get out of the car. But agree wholeheartedly that whom ever is in that role needs to fight tooth and nail for the best interest of the club. It is clear that AFL house have no interest in the AFC..... we generste them cash so treating us favourably doesn't make more money.

Vlad's comments comparing us with Essendon were reprehensible and deceitful. The club needs to be seen to fire a shot back. Like "Clearly Andrew has been through a harrowing time with this Essendon debacle, he must have a bad case of amnesia." Something nice and sarcastic that will get his attention and plenty of Vic media coverage.

Who the hell doesn't like parsnip?

I had a couple of miniature rabbits years ago. Gave each of them a parsnip as a change from carrots. They each ate one with a slightly puzzled expression and after that refused to have anything to do with them.
They are an acquired taste. I love parsnip soup.
Back to the question at hand...the Paps had one half-decent season and are carrying on as though they've won back-to-back premierships. Let's see how they go in Hink's 2nd year and with a harder draw. Until they show they have turned the corner from their usual mediocrity, stop giving them oxygen.

Remove this Banner Ad

ADELAIDE NOW A PARIAH?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back