Adelaide Oval - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Red seat are the first tier of the Southern Stand. That is where I am sitting for the footy.

I was at the ground on Friday arvo. They are still putting seats into the top tier of the Southern Stand. The seats are green in the top tier.
Cheers. Confusion is because the "concourse" seats against the fence in front of the western stand is called Level One. Seats in front of cricket viewing boxes/bar/etc is Level Two. Level Three is seats up the top on the northern and southern ends. Level Four is the seats up the top in the centre.

Consistency says that Level One of southern stand would be the seats by the fence, the red seats would then be Level Two. Levels Three and Four are corporate/media. Level Five is the top seats they've almost finished installing.

Wait and see. I just hope that once it's complete the whole ground is consistent in this regard.

According to SACA twitter, this is level 3:
BZy0ldQCEAAih1x.jpg:large

According to SACA twitter, this is level 3:
BZy0ldQCEAAih1x.jpg:large

correct, however:

Warning to people that will drive long distances to see Southern stand. If you have already visited the ground over past couple of weeks, and are not a SACA member, do not bother trying to have a look at the new southern stand. If you are not a SACA member, all you can do is walk through the gate, past a kiosk and walk straight to the western stand. The 2nd tier (level 3) is open but only for SACA members and you cant even go up the escalator to have a look.

Nice to see the f-wit senile SACA geriatrics influencing our oval still. I can not believe that they were encouraging people to come down and have a look today and if your general public all you get to see 0.5% of a grandstand that we're encouraged to have a look at. I understand if the stand had been open for 6 months, but for the first day to only let SACA members have a look is so f%&^ing moronic

Cheers. Confusion is because the "concourse" seats against the fence in front of the western stand is called Level One. Seats in front of cricket viewing boxes/bar/etc is Level Two. Level Three is seats up the top on the northern and southern ends. Level Four is the seats up the top in the centre.

Consistency says that Level One of southern stand would be the seats by the fence, the red seats would then be Level Two. Levels Three and Four are corporate/media. Level Five is the top seats they've almost finished installing.

No, ground level is Level 1, 2nd tier red seats is Level 3, and the 3rd tier green seats is Level 5.

Only the western stand has a level 2 and a 4

Level 2 are corporate in the Southern Stand.

hmmm, possibly, however the corporate level is above the red seat level so it would be strange to have Level 2 above Level 3,

so I guess you would call the Corporate Level - Level 4

Eeeek, all this talk about Levels - I think I need to get myself a life :)

correct, however:

Warning to people that will drive long distances to see Southern stand. If you have already visited the ground over past couple of weeks, and are not a SACA member, do not bother trying to have a look at the new southern stand. If you are not a SACA member, all you can do is walk through the gate, past a kiosk and walk straight to the western stand. The 2nd tier (level 3) is open but only for SACA members and you cant even go up the escalator to have a look.

Nice to see the f-wit senile SACA geriatrics influencing our oval still. I can not believe that they were encouraging people to come down and have a look today and if your general public all you get to see 0.5% of a grandstand that we're encouraged to have a look at. I understand if the stand had been open for 6 months, but for the first day to only let SACA members have a look is so f%&^ing moronic
That is a terrible PR exercise. It should be open to everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have just sent a Tweet to @SACAnews and @VenuMgrAdelOval wondering why they made the decision to only allow SACA members access to Level 3 today. Have had feedback from a number of disappointed people, especially on Sensational Adelaide forum, who either just were disappointed or who didn't know (it wasn't hugely clear). See what I get back.

Hey hdecure, when you were up on level 3 of the Western Stand, did it look like some extra food/drink facilities were being set up there? Looks like there were towards the end of the stands in your pics, but just curious as it's something they definitely need up there.

Hey hdecure, when you were up on level 3 of the Western Stand, did it look like some extra food/drink facilities were being set up there? Looks like there were towards the end of the stands in your pics, but just curious as it's something they definitely need up there.

Toilet facilities are more than satisfactory IMO (there's mens/womens/disabled next to every entrance), but food outlets are definitely limited (on the top level I don't think theres any?)

There's construction currently occurring towards the southern end of the western stand, were you referring to that? Not sure what they're doing there, but it was blocked off by fencing.

Toilet facilities are more than satisfactory IMO (there's mens/womens/disabled next to every entrance), but food outlets are definitely limited (on the top level I don't think theres any?)

There's construction currently occurring towards the southern end of the western stand, were you referring to that? Not sure what they're doing there, but it was blocked off by fencing.

That was it. Hoping like hell they are adding F&B facilities up there.

correct, however:

ours as in? footy's oval or ours as in the taxpayers oval? Time to 'almost' quote Top Gun: "You don't own that plane/oval the taxpayers do!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Oval - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back