Game Day Adelaide vs St Kilda - Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cromulent

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.
Feb 11, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jeez 9:15am and no gameday thread yet? Slackers.

Sitting at my desk. Morning coffee and blueberry bagel finished. Counting down the minutes until knock off and the stroll down to Adelaide Oval.

Gotta love Friday night footy. Walker to have a blinder and kick 5+.

ftX3AVT.jpg

Last edited:
Offered a corporate box but already had dinner plans that I can't get out of :(

Guess I'll be doing the sneaky 'phone under the table' trick to watch the game.

Heading along with the work team tonight. Trading the usual seats for general admission, so even if it's a terrible game I'll have a distraction.
Crows by a wobbly 45 points.

Bit worried about this one tbh. Saints could trouble us, but our best is more than good enough.
I am still of the opinion that the games we've lost have mostly been due to poor attitude and mental preparation. If we'd approached those games like the GWS, Port and Richmond ones we'd either won or been competitive. Which is a separate worry.

All on the line, show some mongrel and silence the doubters for another week. Tex to kick 5 eddie 3 jj 2

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Feel a bit better about this game now after selections, so long as we can keep their small fowards and Membrey quiet we should be ok

On LG-K500 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree totally with this and with players like Cheney , McGovern playing in SANFL and Seedsman not far way and Brown to come back with some young ones showing form although a little spasmodic gives confidence those front runners like Atkins Brodie, Milera and even likes of Talia , J J, CC , B Crouch and Hartigan
will have to produce week in week out not only easy wins.
Always pleased to se Knight in team and excited that Beech gets well deserved 1st game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree totally with this and with players like Cheney , McGovern playing in SANFL and Seedsman not far way and Brown to come back with some young ones showing form although a little spasmodic gives confidence those front runners like Atkins Brodie, Milera and even likes of Talia , J J, CC , B Crouch and Hartigan
will have to produce week in week out not only easy wins.
Always pleased to se Knight in team and excited that Beech gets well deserved 1st game.

Seedsman is playing as well this week in SANFL

Fully expect us to win. The question is how we go about it.
If we roll out the same as we have all season, then we have learnt nothing.

If we do what Sydney did last night, be the aggressor and target players to get them off their game - as a learning tool for when we need it later in the season, then my hopes for season 2017 will still be intact.

A couple of things to do today at work, then going to the roof for a spa - yup, my work has an open-air spa on the roof ;) - and will saunter down to the Oval.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Looking forward to the game and seeing another debutant.

Go you Crows!

Last week shot any excitement I had for 2017.. cos deep down I know we cant win the flag.

Keep the faith. We are good enough and I think we have already proved that this year. Our issue is whether we bring our best. So there is still a chance. Don't give up......just yet.

Last week shot any excitement I had for 2017.. cos deep down I know we cant win the flag.
*can't win unless we change a few things between now and finals
Our best is better than pretty much anyone, we need to bring that every week, bring some more mongrel and have a plan c for when we play geelong-style teams.

A couple of things to do today at work, then going to the roof for a spa - yup, my work has an open-air spa on the roof ;) - and will saunter down to the Oval.

Go you Crows!

Wait a minute. Isn't your 'work' moderating this forum?

Do the other mods get use of the spa as well or is it reserved just for the new kid?

Gees, I gotta say I don't like the thread title!! I hope you don't jinx us with that one. Having said that I think we should be ok. Most looking forward to seeing Beech tonight, I'll be watching him with great interest.
Crows by 37pts.

Go you Crows!

Are you Donald Trump?

*can't win unless we change a few things between now and finals
Our best is better than pretty much anyone, we need to bring that every week, bring some more mongrel and have a plan c for when we play geelong-style teams.
If we do make it deep into sept the GWS are the side id want to play... they don't bring toughness or pressure.. they are very much the same as us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide vs St Kilda - Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back