Adrian Deluca Tribute Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's how he is. We have all learnt to think nothing of his comments

Patently obvious your days of learning anything are long gone. Next season for the sake of humanity, leave your tear-stained hankies and Shirley Temple inanities in your schoolbag.

Patently obvious your days of learning anything are long gone. Next season for the sake of humanity, leave your tear-stained hankies and Shirley Temple inanities in your schoolbag.

Since when do you dictate to me, and expect me to actually do what you say? what kind of person are you? Seriously! You think you run this board or that you can tell people that they are idiots, that they are bad for humanity, that they are not worth posting on here? Seriously, lighten up Thylacine. It's beyond annoying and certainly beyond boring.

I'm really quite interested to see how low you think of me. If personal messages asking me if i am mentally disabled don't show your arrogance, then I just dont know what to do with you. You're so rude. I'm not a school girl thanks, so you can't fantasize over that one.

If you want, we can compare credentials so you can realise that I am not a 12 year old girl with learning disabilities, which is what you already do think of me. Arrogance, political incorrectness, snobbish behaviour is all you really contribute to this board. Others have fun, you put them down. Others voice an opinion, you put them down. Others are passionate, you call them mentally disabled.

Get over yourself. :thumbsdown:

Since when do you dictate to me, and expect me to actually do what you say? what kind of person are you? Seriously! You think you run this board or that you can tell people that they are idiots, that they are bad for humanity, that they are not worth posting on here? Seriously, lighten up Thylacine. It's beyond annoying and certainly beyond boring.

I'm really quite interested to see how low you think of me. If personal messages asking me if i am mentally disabled don't show your arrogance, then I just dont know what to do with you. You're so rude. I'm not a school girl thanks, so you can't fantasize over that one.

If you want, we can compare credentials so you can realise that I am not a 12 year old girl with learning disabilities, which is what you already do think of me. Arrogance, political incorrectness, snobbish behaviour is all you really contribute to this board. Others have fun, you put them down. Others voice an opinion, you put them down. Others are passionate, you call them mentally disabled.

Get over yourself. :thumbsdown:

The above is totally incorrect. Go read my posts - and not just the ones where I give some deserving slob a spray. The posts that upset you are just a small percentage of my input. Mostly I come on here to glean info about the team. Unfortunately I have to trawl through the goop to get the scoop. That's you by the way. So have a very Merry Xmas, Toots - and in future if you want to break the unwritten rule of going public with PM info, post the whole message so that others can see what I already know ie; you completely misjudged the whole thing - sentiment & content. Still, I tried.

PS: If anyone was in the slightest bit interested I would post the thing here right now.

Ode to a favourite of mine.

adrian_deluca.jpg

[youtube]9d9l8K7xOYM[/youtube]

Why not leave the asinine juvenile threads to other club boards.

The above is totally incorrect. Go read my posts - and not just the ones where I give some deserving slob a spray. The posts that upset you are just a small percentage of my input. Mostly I come on here to glean info about the team. Unfortunately I have to trawl through the goop to get the scoop. That's you by the way. So have a very Merry Xmas, Toots - and in future if you want to break the unwritten rule of going public with PM info, post the whole message so that others can see what I already know ie; you completely misjudged the whole thing - sentiment & content. Still, I tried.

PS: If anyone was in the slightest bit interested I would post the thing here right now.

If you think you can justify the way you behave, goodluck. If that is what you have told the mods, that I have misjudged your PMS asking me if i was mentally disabled, and if was that you would then stop hassling me, then you're a lost cause. What was teh sentiment that you were trying to gage? It's not that funny to PM someone and ask them that and to say that if they were, it explains their posting. I dont get what type of sentiment you could expect someone to have over content like that, so dont go accusing me of misjudging your pathetic, rude PMs of personal abuse.

You're very immature if you think that PMing someone stuff like that is normal and ok, and that I am in the wrong for complaining to the Mods about it.

I guess you're just lucky this is an internet forum, because if it were a real-life situation and you carried on with the abuse and negativity and put downs and constant bagging out of people who are inferior to you, I dont know many people that would put up with you.

You're not a very big person if you think that constant belittling of people is the right thing to do, and acceptable. We're all the same on here at the end of the day, no one is better than anyone else, and we all just come on here to talk about the one thing we all have in common - The Carlton Footy Club, whether that discussion is fun, or goop, or informative, it's all allowed and all welcomed and most people enjoy it all, whether they agree with the arguments or disgree with them.

Hopefully Santa brings you a new happy attitude for 2008.:thumbsu:

Before you bag fringe ex-players remember that our president was once one himself.

I don't know that I'd call Pratt a fringe player on account of the fact that he won the Morrish medal in 1953 when he was playing for Carlton's under 19's side in the VFL.

He never went on to senior football because he left football and pursued a career in acting.

Hmmm nice one stalker boy. Your a bit of a loser aren't you. Ah well good luck with that.

Adrian Deluca is one of many great carlton spud ruckman of the past few years. We are lucky enough to have a couple of other spuds running around at the moment in Ackland and Cloke. Go Blue ruckman....a rare breed of people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why bag Deluca so much?I was disappointed he pulled the pin like any one.But I always thought as with many of the current list, that he had potential and we all know big men take longer to come on. There has been many players who have never become champions.

Because he was disgraceful. Sorry, but never liked him, not even from the start.

Much better team with him gone, i could have honestly thrown a party when he retired so early. Couldn't believe my luck.

Hmmm nice one stalker boy. Your a bit of a loser aren't you. Ah well good luck with that.

Adrian Deluca is one of many great carlton spud ruckman of the past few years. We are lucky enough to have a couple of other spuds running around at the moment in Ackland and Cloke. Go Blue ruckman....a rare breed of people.

Don't recall rattling your chain, hick. Suggest you focus your energies on your livestock romances.

Acting hey? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Pratt_(Australian_businessman)

Pratt never continued his footballing career to senior VFL level, however, instead focusing on other interests.

Pratt combined study with acting and working as salesman for the family business, Visy Board. After touring London and New York with a production of Ray Lawler's Summer of the Seventeenth Doll, he returned to Melbourne and Visy[/Colour].

Loving the pic of Ratts BY :)

He looks so at home on the board doesn't he? ;):p

Because he was disgraceful. Sorry, but never liked him, not even from the start.

Much better team with him gone, i could have honestly thrown a party when he retired so early. Couldn't believe my luck.

Totally agree. A very, very ordinary footballer. Struggled marking overhead and dropped crucial marks time and time again. Surely there is someone better out there for our team?

You really don't like females do you!??? Actually, come to think of it... you really don't like people in general.

dawson-crying.jpg

Yes, you are correct. The human being is the greatest disappointment of all the evolved species. But thanks for the pic and your honesty. I didn't think you were female but nothing either of us can do about that now. On the other hand your hair, eyebrows and "squeezing one out" grimace can all be fixed. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back