Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does this happen? I thought the Essendon coterie were fairly active in these types of things.
There’s too many of them. Sheedy stayed for as long as he did because he was the consummate politician. Knew which arses to kiss. If Alec Epis had his way he would’ve been gone mid 90’s.

Not sure why everyone is bagging Dodoro. I think he has done an amazing job for the Lions.

He held onto Joe so that he didn't get to Sydney, Essendon got his body right at the back end of the season and now we'll get him for nothing.

All hail king Dodoro!

I
The most flags holds up in the history of the game.

Teams literally play to win cups and create history.

Otherwise why make such a big deal about winning one?

No one outside of Victoria considers VFL flags to be part of the AFL’s history

It’s an indulgence that Melbourne-centric, syndicated media propagate but it is utterly irrelevant to a national competition 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was pick 9 and Sydney's 2020 1st rounder (pick 3) for Daniher.

But your point still stands, Dodo's incompetence has cost Essendon a top 10 draft pick and potential young gun.

View attachment 979495
Holy crap that is incompetence at it's best.

Does this bloke live in a bubble or what and now they will get nothing for him potentially and a total of under 5 games this year just gone as he requests to be out of Bomber land.

How any Bombers supporters can defend him on this decision alone is mind boggling let alone the list he has assembled in the last 5+ years which has not seen the Bombers win a final for close to 6000 days now i think.

No one outside of Victoria considers VFL flags to be part of the AFL’s history
This is true.
We also do not recognise Brisbane's or Sydney's salary cap-assisted premierships.

Dodoro probably isn't to blame for the Bombers current crisis. Sounds like Rutten has already put many players offside (not just Saad) by being so stubborn and autocratic, such as not giving Bellchambers a farewell game.
if you go an have a peek on the Essendon board there are some saying he got 30 farewell games under Worsfold

You don't understand- we're all just jealous that WE don't have someone as good at doing deals at our clubs.

Truth be told I cry into my pillow every night, praying that one day the saints will one day have a master dealmaker like Adrian.

We and every other club are green with envy over what the bombers have locked away.... now that sheeds and basically given him tenure.

Kevin Sheedy and Adrian Dodoro- now there's a winning formula for modern football.
Always on the cutting edge at windy hill.
We had one that killed our club for nearly 10 years. Chris Pelican

We had one that killed our club for nearly 10 years. Chris Pelican

Seems like what Essendon is going through now is a lot like what St Kilda went through Scott Watters and Carlton under Malthouse.

IIRC It was Watters who made the call to move on Goddard, even though he wanted to be a 1 club player with the Saints.

Rutten's coaching career at EFC is almost guaranteed to be doomed for failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back