Game Day Adrian Dodoro Memorial Trade Thread: who will win the trade period in place of the great man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time they held picks 7 & 8 they took Hunter Clark and Nick Coffield with consecutive picks (Bulldogs to Naughton with pick 9).

St Kilda at the Yassir Arafat of the AFL - they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

We have a better guy in charge of our recruiting now, Simon Dalrymple who was at the Swans, I think he was at the Dogs too.

Perfect fit for the saints.. oh wait they’re already paying off Bradley Hill’s maintenance fees. Can they afford any more squibs?

We have a no rangas policy.

That's why Ross Lyon told Tom Lynch to GAGF to the Crows.

hqdefault.jpg

We have a better guy in charge of our recruiting now, Simon Dalrymple who was at the Swans, I think he was at the Dogs too.

hqdefault.jpg

Why is SOS reluctant to give up pick 43 for Jack Macrae ? That is only going to make other clubs refuse to try trade with St Kilda in future ?

No that was Wayne Johnson, Jon Dorotich , Nick Stevens and Tom Williamson, all from Carlton, plus the abused women paid off John Elliot.

Wayne Johnstone was not a woman abuser floggo, druggo yes, and the only Dorotitch was guilty of was jacking off in his car.

hqdefault.jpg
There’s the other half of your problem then. Is there a reason why he can spray individuals, but not a whole team and actually make them do something? I mean if it wasn’t for a Lyon spray, Lachie Neale wouldn’t be a 2 x Brownlow medallist and premiership captain.

Why is SOS reluctant to give up pick 43 for Jack Macrae ? That is only going to make other clubs refuse to try trade with St Kilda in future ?

All the clubs play hard ball early in the trade period, well the smart clubs do, the dumb clubs just give other clubs what they want straight away without trying to negotiate a better deal.

Dogs and Swans aren't exactly shining examples of recruitment :$

They have better recruitment records than us, still not as great as Dodoro though who never drafted a spud or stuffed up a trade.

Carlton adamant they won't give up their first rounder for Houston.

Collingwood have also expressed interest but don't even have a first rounder to be adamant about holding :$

🥱

We will get 13 from GCS

Houston and Perryman in, a bloke who wasn’t good enough for finals and an 8 game midget out. McGuane Jr. in next year 👸

More in line with Spreadsheets I'd have thought.

Maybe Spreaders needs a new gig?

"And now to Spreadsheet Saturdays, with your host...."

#rentfree :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adrian Dodoro Memorial Trade Thread: who will win the trade period in place of the great man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back