FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, i saw that ad while watching sunrise before work this morning and instantly thought of this thread.

Good get

I said that one a few pages back.

New nomination from me though - and anyone that has watched some of the cricket the past two days in Melbourne will know what I'm talking about...

Melbourne Paintball.

Has a ******** doing an Arnie and Borat impersonation.

"Paintball in Melbourne"
"It's nice"

**** off.

Hungry jacks ad for the new whopper and has the bloke behind the counter holding his hands up like he has a whopper pisses me off. Ford cracking catches ad with haydos and pup really bugging mr now was funny at first but now its just on to much.

I wrote this one a while back. No chick that hot is ever seen at Hungry Jacks and ive never known a Whopper to make women horny either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a Red Rooster ad with a woman on a tennis court pretending to hit a tennis ball.

Which reminds me of how many ads there are for food/drinks where the actor pretends to eat/drink said product.

17% off everything at light up australia add...
all it says is 17% off everything at light up australia for the whole ad..

The AAMI ad with the chick asking 'Toddy' to buy her a ring with the savings from insurance. How annoyinggg!

Damn straight - and it seems to be played in every ad break too. :thumbsdown:

Another candidate - the 3 ad with the two dropkicks choosing thier cricket players (the spoilt for choice one). the short guy in particular is ugly.

The Express IT ads. With them advertising that you can get paid 80 g's a year ,while twats looking uncomfortable stare and nod at the screen.

Haha those ads are hilarious. That old dude with the Asian chick looks like a serial killer. :thumbsu:

The Kia ad when the woman says, 'Oh you have to take this call for me' Why? He doesn't even say anything impressive. Stupid ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back