FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about that Bank S.A add where the guys waiting in line and he hears excuse me and theres another bank across the street with no customers...yeah right :rolleyes: old i know but it pissed me off every time i saw it.

Those life insurance adds.

The Mcdonalds one for the mcdippers....

Northern Plumbing supplies

Agree about the look a like cricketer ads.

Also not really a bad ad but im sick of seeing the johnnie walker ad as it's on all the damn time.

Surely the new "Which Australian Cricketer Do You Look Like?" ad has to go down as the worst ad in history. I cringe every time it comes on. Why is he sitting at the bus stop if he doesnt get ont he bus??

Yup. Beat me to it. Very very cringeworthy! :eek:

Sorry if it's already been mentioned and i've missed it, but the add for Off! that mosquito repellent.

I change channels when it comes on, it is that annoying!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does this thread get to 20 pages and no-one has mentioned Domino's?

Every ad is terrible but the most recent ones with that stupid looking nerdy student and his wanky mates just makes me want to call for a delivery and beat the shit out of the delivery boy.

But their pizza is shithouse so it's not worth it.

And remember when they were doing those "puff" ads? Trying to invent some new hip cool trendy slang for the kidz. That was pathetic.

That's it! The dominos ad! I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what ad i saw the other day that was just terrible.

The emo chick who doesn't do salads and she only has one song and all her friends barged into her room and told her to eat a salad from dominos and then she found her inspiration. WTF!

Surely someone who knows Kerry O'Keefe would know about the laugh.

I am aware of the laugh, but it generally sounds far better than that campy thing he does on the ad. I guess that is what happens when you try to force something.

I am aware of the laugh, but it generally sounds far better than that campy thing he does on the ad. I guess that is what happens when you try to force something.

Indeed. They have outtakes on their website of Kerry trying to do the laugh and those 2 on the real advert were easily his best.

The advert doesn't bother me because if you don't know the laugh then you wouldn't want to go on tour with him anyway.

"Oi, thats my best mate Johnno" :rolleyes:

That one irritates me no end. FFS if you're going to do an ad about everyday knockabouts then use everyday knockabouts. Not some yuppy private school boy sounding ponce.

Another is the "This is a message for my man Todd".

I'd love to punch a hole through that womans face. I wish to Christ they'd start using people who can act.

any ad with a aussie voice over.
For some reason I can always see its out of sync and can't stand more than 2 seconds of them.

I don't know if this is shown out of Perth but any modern roofing ad with the two crows.

It's the sort of ad that screams 'local', isn't it, but it was on in Qld, and is on here in Sydney and apparently Perth as well so maybe no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back