FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bickfords Iced Tea add pissed me off majorly....not only because of S***Acting but it was on every commercial break. I think its finished now though thank F***

Might get my head blown of for this one but the valvoline ad with ponting and john laws is really annoying now. the first time i saw it had a bit of a chuckle but now its just plain annoying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

right now i am HATING that friggin subway ad with the avocado and the chicken.... F**K that ad is overplayed. :thumbsdown:

and i always hate those damn rivers ads. seriously, they wont sell jack sh*t because the ads always go way too long, are boring as all hell and people channel surf to avoid 'em. :mad: or at least I do

That John McEnroe Mars bar ad.

What the ****ing hell does John McEnroe have to do with Chocolate. The ad makes no sense at all. Do Mars Bars want to make me verbally abuse others?

Havn't really seen many ads mentioned here, probably because i never watch FTA TV. Anyway, i still hate those Jamster/Mobile Active/ Ringtone King ads, especially the love calculator ones.

That RACV ad where that bitch talks about getting her licence. Does my head in. She's so bloody annoying. "I just wanted to drive" <insert ridiculously stupid and torturous laugh here>

Hungry jacks ad for the new whopper and has the bloke behind the counter holding his hands up like he has a whopper pisses me off. Ford cracking catches ad with haydos and pup really bugging mr now was funny at first but now its just on to much.

the biggest loser one with the 2 fat ass chicks.

"As twins we stand out and we get standed out by others"

For f*** sake channel 10, do you monkeys double check what goes to air?

the biggest loser one with the 2 fat ass chicks.

"As twins we stand out and we get standed out by others"

For f*** sake channel 10, do you monkeys double check what goes to air?

Those ads are so fake and exactly the same each year. I'm fat. People stare at/pick on me. I just want to start living. At least we know what the Neighbours writers do during the summer.

That Australia Day ad where that little jerk turns up at that guys door and tells him off for not celebrating Australia Day properly. I hope he turns up here so I can push him down the stairs.

Any TAC add - get more annoying each time you see/hear them. especially the richmond 'tiger' ones.

I'd like to know what would happen to your car if you left it in the MCG car park overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back