FTA-TV Ads that piss you off

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Commonwealth Bank one............with that stupid ad. Very annoying, all of the people are annoying. And they keep playing it during the cricket

The AAMI ad where an annoying woman is telling her fiance Todd to buy her an engagement ring.

Todd hasn't bought his fiance an engagement ring because she has an Adam's Apple.

Poor Todd. Already hen-pecked before getting married. What a wuss to let a woman like that to wear the pants.

The Warnie VB ad pisses me off. What an ego trip he is having. It is all about him.
No thanks.

Also any infomercial ads that are on. They take up all the ad break and really annoy others.

Any of those subscription ads that tell you if you send love or whatever it is to a 19xxxx number that you will get a message back. They are so annoying and so wrong.
They take up all of your credit and if you aren't pre paid they make money on your bill. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone from the NAB advertising department bother to watch that ad before they broadcast it? If they did then I strongly suggest they hire someone else who is not deaf.

Haha agreed :thumbsu: And when that bikie woman sings, terrible!
While i agree that it's annoying, i somehow get the idea that it was the point to have crappy people singing.

Poor judgement from NAB for what would be effective.

Dear Todd,
FFS could you either say YES or tell the b1tch to get ****ed, so that we don't need to hear her whinging and moaning about you not getting the message to marry her.

Agree.........the fact you see it 20 times a day (even if you only watch 2 hours of TV a day) makes it worse

The AAMI ad where an annoying woman is telling her fiance Todd to buy her an engagement ring.

Todd hasn't bought his fiance an engagement ring because she has an Adam's Apple.

Not only the worst add on the at moment, but one of the worst ads I have seen in a long long time.

I just saw the Foxtel IQ ad and I think it may cause world harm. This is what starts wars.
i saw that for the first time last week and i couldn't believe it...

its so bad i think it deserves a thread of its own.

i can't believe people can endorse or come up with this sort of stupid advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back