List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS we did. The fact that we gave up pick 31 at the 11th hour for 2 guys who aren't in hawthorns first choice 26 would mean hawthirn held fast and we caved in.
Oh FFS, we could have got a time machine and traded in 2007 Ablett for pick #96 and you'd still ****ing whinge about it.

Difference between 10 and 14 is minimal and after losing 31 we needed to get 35. Goddard or Ahern at 14 please

We gave Geelong our pick 10 and pick 47.
We get pick 14 and pick 35.
We obviously believed we will get our first pick target with 14 and took the opportunity to upgrade our next pick by 12 spots. Bold move, fingers crossed it pays off.
So outside speed at 14? Or KPD? Prefer speed maybe Ahern as Pickett and Laverde will be gone.

So to simplify it

10 becomes 14
31 becomes 35
50 becomes 43
68 becomes 59

Plus Lowden and Cheney

Bout even I think.

We must be confident our preferred 10 will be around at 14
It seriously doesn't look to bad at all when it's put like this, I think the trades were fine, we will see how the 2 Hawks do later but at this stage, I'm not all that disappointed, will be interesting if Luke Thompson is now a goner, I think he will be the last delisting now. Use 14, 35, 43 and upgrade 2 rookies.

BS we did. The fact that we gave up pick 31 at the 11th hour for 2 guys who aren't in hawthorns first choice 26 would mean hawthirn held fast and we caved in.
So who in the first choice 26 from the Hawks would we get with pick 31? You've got no clue mate, pick 31 is a spudfest anyway, draft picks are so overrated. People having a whinge over downgrading a few spots in the draft. Player development>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Drafting. It's why Melbourne are so shit and Hawthorn/Sydney/Geelong are so good. FACT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far we have:
In: Lowden, Cheney
Out: Truck, Porps, Smack, Pets, LJ, Gus

Upgrade: Charlie (59)
Picks in use: 14, 35, 43

Given that we upgraded that 4th round pick, surely that means we're actually gonna use it to draft someone and upgrade Charlie with a later pick. Otherwise it was pointless. Looks like we might delist one or two more.

Not if you believe the Hawks board.

Quite a few believe we only used 31 as the lube

Friday October 31, by 2pm - List lodgement (1); Rookie promotion to primary list; Retained second and third-year rookies; Scholarship players; Alternate talent player nominations, Total player payment (TPP) estimates.

We shall know this time tomorrow if there's another rookie upgrade!

I think considering we swapped for 59, we'll have at least one more delisting.

Given that we upgraded that 4th round pick, surely that means we're actually gonna use it to draft someone and upgrade Charlie with a later pick. Otherwise it was pointless. Looks like we might delist one or two more.
So our next pick is 86. Makes sense. Who will we delist?

Friday October 31, by 2pm - List lodgement (1); Rookie promotion to primary list; Retained second and third-year rookies; Scholarship players; Alternate talent player nominations, Total player payment (TPP) estimates.

We shall know this time tomorrow if there's another rookie upgrade!
Tomorrow? Or two weeks time?

323344-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
v
lunch-with-Eddie%20Perfect.jpg

Kyle Cheney - ginger eddie perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back