Roast The Rotten Stench of the AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

You can all get stuffed. There are no issues at the Adelaide Football Club.
Excited Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

They are all getting good money no incentive to win none that's it! Pay by performance a much better system but won't ever happen If they paid the supporter lots to cheer we wouldn't be very upset if we lost each week

Last edited:
Thanks just completed it & at the end mentioned Imo the club needs a refresh at board, management & coaching level. As someone who as attended since game 1 & member since year 2, I'm unlikely to renew my membership as I can't see us being successful under thr current leadership.
I just hope you all clicked receive prize if it is on my membership 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone please explain to me how the following still get games:

Laird
Murphy
O’Brien
Gollant
Berry

The fact that our depth is so bad that these guys play/are still on our list is truly bewildering. Mind-blowing.

I’m just happy Dowling is developing in the SANFL.

Going in reverse order
Berry made some sense tonight - hard player in a game you’d expect to be tough and contested. I think tonight showed he is nowhere near as good in reality as in theory. Time to cut our losses there (unless they want to get rid of Crouch)

Gollant - injuries and a timely SANFL haul. Should be his last game for the club at afl level.

O’Brien - no matter what you think of him, he is demonstratedly better than the only other ruckman on the list. Amazing but true.

Murphy- who the f**k knows?? Is there one Murphy highlight that springs immediately to mind from his entire career? Nup, didn’t think so.

laird - hmmmm…. he has some strengths (finds the ball well and generally is pretty clean in collecting the ball) but jeez his obvious negatives are outweighing them. Random thought - if they are dead set on playing him, could he play Murphy’s role? At least he would find the ball and occasionally one of his shank kicks might find the goals…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast The Rotten Stench of the AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back