List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowe and Bone are lapping up this JC "rumour".

Forget Port....what do we need to give up to get JC?
Would pick 10 and Douglas do it?

Port don't have a first pick to trade now which means they would have to part with at least one genuine start player plus more given he is contracted. Not sure what trading a Wines type would do for the culture they have developed. Getting Ryder is a perfect move for them - fills a massive need and they won't lose one of their core players. We at least have our pick 10 as a starting point an no doubt we would need to add much more unless we can somehow tag along with the Griffen deal.

Let's be honest. If JC wants to come to either Crows or Port, both clubs will give up something very, very nice for him. He's not the sort of player to whom you say "we don't really have room for you in our side".

I'm not convinced he's interested, but to anyone who says no chance, why the hell not? This year we've made some serious inroads. We're trying to develop a culture that players want to come to. If you're not on board, see you later ;)

I think you all just want to play your cards safe so that either you were right, or you're over the moon.

What about me?

*insert Shannon Noll singing in a field photo*
If it's worth anything from a 5 time poster, I see you everywhere on twitter lol

EDIT: that came across a tad creepy, I know your twitter profile from the Jezza re-tweet incident a couple months ago.

Rowe and Bone are lapping up this JC "rumour".

Forget Port....what do we need to give up to get JC?
Would pick 10 and Douglas do it?

With Patton injured I can't see how they will not want a key forward as well, that's where we have the upper hand over port we have 4 tall forwards averaging 2 goals per game walker, lynch, Jenkins and LJ(yes LJ)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would 5AAs success rate be with rumours? 1%? Maybe 2% if lucky. Chances are Cameron was doing what Merrett was doing - visiting family.

AA just saying from their secret squirrel source that Cameron is in town, spoke to the Crows and in capital letters - wants to speak to the Crows only..

They said the source also told them 2 weeks ago that Walsh was the coach..
Ok so why did Rowey say port are up to their eyeballs in JC?

10 + 20ish (potentially upgrade with a lyons trade first)? Or more?
Hate to say it but, it would have to be one of the big dogs.....as in untouchable(Tals,Danger,tex or sloane) personally would never do that! But he is a monster

So I can't bear to listen to 5aa. Are they saying port are up to their eyeballs with JC or that he "only wants to talk to the crows" or are they just contradicting themselves as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back