List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully now that the Beams trade is done something might happen...
Interesting that Walsh has been photographed on twitter meeting stakeholders of the club such as Foodland and the Pride...looks like the Europe trip is on hold.
Maybe he can go back over to Melb and put a rocket under the trade team.

Have improved their list markedly given their losses last year. Kudos to them, will push for the 8 next year

This time last year they were crying over the Go Home 5. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what Aish does next year. If we can play finals footy, we will make it tough for him not to pick us if he wants to return home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the Trigg to Fagan and Sando to Walsh moves I was definitely looking for more this trade period
ipi_please_wait.gif

I don't think we have that need at all.

If Ryder and Jacobs play, then JJ doesn't.
Can't agree there. I love JJ but he really struggles in ruck and Ryder is brilliant in there. JJ or Ryder could easily play back and we solve second ruck and potentially defence issues at the same time

It would be horses for courses but against some teams with smaller defences JJ, Ryder and Walker up forward would be amazing. They are all mobile and good tacklers as well so with Charlie and Betts we wouldn't be letting the ball out easily. add Lynch as a swing man and Hartigan as a key back and we would have a premiership spine.

After the Trigg to Fagan and Sando to Walsh moves I was definitely looking for more this trade period

But if you consider the changes made over the last few months.

OUT - Sando, Trigg, Pets, SMACK, LJ, Gus,

INS - Walsh and Fages, CC (rookie upgrade)

That is a massive turnaround in our Club both on and off the field. Clearing out the deadwood is just as important as recruiting the right players and personal.

Hopefully now that the Beams trade is done something might happen...
Interesting that Walsh has been photographed on twitter meeting stakeholders of the club such as Foodland and the Pride...looks like the Europe trip is on hold.
Maybe he can go back over to Melb and put a rocket under the trade team.

Or maybe they could one of those new fangled mobile thingys to stay in contact ?

Can't agree there. I love JJ but he really struggles in ruck and Ryder is brilliant in there. JJ or Ryder could easily play back and we solve second ruck and potentially defence issues at the same time

It would be horses for courses but against some teams with smaller defences JJ, Ryder and Walker up forward would be amazing. They are all mobile and good tacklers as well so with Charlie and Betts we wouldn't be letting the ball out easily. add Lynch as a swing man and Hartigan as a key back and we would have a premiership spine.
So adding Ryder would give us a Premiership Spine?? Don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back