Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2022/23 Main Competition Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 15 - Andrew Brayshaw

4th in Brownlow, AA, BnF winner, AFLPA MVP in 2022, and only just turned 23 years old.

View attachment 1569585
I was tossing up between him and Curnow for my pick, but went the KPF before the inevitable rush. With all due respect to Laird, I'm amazed he went before him.

Pick 16 - Max Gawn

Still the clear best Ruck in the AFL. AA again in 2022. Captain of a strong Melbourne outfit and now my captain too.

images (81).jpeg

adelaidecrows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2.1 If you don't pick within your allocated time, the next player can draft immediately, however you can come back and draft at any time. If one of your picks is skipped, all future picks are also skipped until you return. Please message me preferences if you think you will be away for a while

I swear we have this discussion about this rule every year haha

I disagree with it. Its like we are punishing the guy hugely because he is stuck at work and we essentially like the greed of getting top players. Honestly, if this was me id tell this game to f off all ready and Id quit. If we want players to play we cant smash them if they struggle. Scorpus

I disagree with it. Its like we are punishing the guy hugely because he is stuck at work and we essentially like the greed of getting top players. Honestly, if this was me id tell this game to f off all ready and Id quit. If we want players to play we cant smash them if they struggle. Scorpus
Fair enough, I don’t have strong feelings either way. Just reading the rules

That said, didn’t see 2.4, so he’s still got a bit more time anyway

2.4 Three hours must pass to be skipped a second consecutive time, counted from the moment the player is eligible to pick the first time

With that said I'd prefer if we waited to be nice
Another case of me not reading the rules properly.

But he should get a bit of leeway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2022/23 Main Competition Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back