Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2022/23 Main Competition Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 35 - Jack Crisp (Collingwood)

crisp--2.png

A bit surprising no one has taken a Collingwood player until now given they made a prelim but hey, I'll do it. Back to back B&F winner and AA squad.

1990crow

Bazlenka

Bailey Smith (Western Bulldogs)

O Captain, my captain

With Pick 38, The Comeback Kings select..

Jordan Dawson

Jcpdragonx

Jarrod Witts to lead the ruck.

Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

Toby Greene (GWS)

I Lost My Keays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I remember how this game goes: you choose a player for your next pick, you get excited, you pat yourself on the back for your good judgement, you tell yourself the other goons will not see their value like you do, and then you log back in and he’s gone (along with your second and third choices)

By the end of next year this gamble will be considered a genius selection and a bargain or will be determined an overrated way too early draft selection. But this kid has talent and in his debut year, coming 7th in Collingwoods B & F and 11 votes in the Brownlow. In my mind, he should have gone 20 picks earlier.

Portuguese Ronaldo's Select

Pick #44 Nick Daicos

Danger Zone

By the end of next year this gamble will be considered a genius selection and a bargain or will be determined an overrated way too early draft selection. But this kid has talent and in his debut year, coming 7th in Collingwoods B & F and 11 votes in the Brownlow. In my mind, he should have gone 20 picks earlier.

Pick #44 Nick Daicos

Danger Zone

I'll go for the former, it's a bargain and he certainly wasn't getting past my next pick.

My thinking is that Daicos can't be as good as he projected last season

Because if he is then he'll be the best there's ever been

So he's either burst out of the blocks closer to his ceiling than most young players OR he's the best footballer of all time.

Pick #44 Nick Daicos

Danger Zone
At #44, this pick is about right. 20 picks earlier would've been way too early.

Pick 45: Luke Parker

Picked up 10 Brownlow votes in his last 5 H&A games to end up 11th overall. Always does well in the BnF.

images (82).jpeg

Selection number 47 is a massive gamble based on the back end of this players season. If I am right, he will rise dramatically into b & f contention or the very least around the top 5 and win the clubs goal kicking award. The dude shows every indication he is ready to explode and take the AFL by storm. However, he started last season like a c grade rookie struggling to get a kick. But Im going to blindly back him in to score me some match points.

massive fingers crossed. I need a goal kicker so this is the gamble.

Pick #47 Darcy Fogarty

I Lost My Keays

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2022/23 Main Competition Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back