AFL 2007 talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't it an international band?

therefore U2, Snow Patrol, The Fray, The Killers etc.

im sure its typical commerical radio songs. Not to say that snow patrol or the killers are bad but it wouldn't be stuff played on JJJ

if i were to choose a song for footy it would have been Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Weapon Of Choice

Powderfinger - Lost & Running

FH what do you suggest as the best view to play the game in this year?

No to the finger.

The default view is side view and that is my recommendation this year. You get the down-the-field view as a bonus for free kicks/marks and you can zoom the radar in so that you have a better idea of who is around you. Also, there's the comfort of it looking like a TV coverage so it feels more natural.

I was an end-view fan prior to this version.

No to the finger.

The default view is side view and that is my recommendation this year. You get the down-the-field view as a bonus for free kicks/marks and you can zoom the radar in so that you have a better idea of who is around you. Also, there's the comfort of it looking like a TV coverage so it feels more natural.

I recommend Side vew as well... Love playing in it.
One thing people may want to try is to un-assign your controller from the team, and try to coach your team from the new Broadcast view.

Haven't tried it yet, but someone suggested it to me, and I thought it'd be a pretty cool idea...

Just my thoughts in regard to songs, if it it Shanon Noel I am going to shit on the disc.

As for Wolfmother, they are the most overated band in the world.

No to the finger.

Thanks FH

i always thought end pan view was better in recent games. but the free kicks and marks get end view anyway so ull be able to spot a player easily.

does the AI marks and free kicks turn to down the field view also???

Thanks FH

i always thought end pan view was better in recent games. but the free kicks and marks get end view anyway so ull be able to spot a player easily.

does the AI marks and free kicks turn to down the field view also???

Yes they have the same camera functions. The down-the-field view when the AI has the ball is helpful as you can select a nearby player and run into the space the lead is likely to head.

With the old style team selection back do you still have the tagging options and the ruck and kick-in options?

Also are there tactics for separate players, so i could make Darren Glass follow Hall everywhere but have but have another player running off their opponent?

With the old style team selection back do you still have the tagging options and the ruck and kick-in options?

Also are there tactics for separate players, so i could make Darren Glass follow Hall everywhere but have but have another player running off their opponent?

Yes the tagging, ruck and kick-in options are there along with the addition of captain and vice-captain.

No, we had plans to go deeper here along those lines but unfortunately ran out of time before implementing them.

with the rookies being in the game this year do they have restrictions on how many games they play a year?

and can you put players onto long term injury lists?

No restrictions on rookies and you have no long term injury list. Any of the listed players at the club can be selected in any game (provided they aren't injured/suspended).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw that Rutten had a ranking of 88. Do the full-backs have good ratings?

I think that Darren Glass should be better than Rutten as he is the AA FB from last year but if he's not i'll have to fix him up a bit.

I saw that Rutten had a ranking of 88. Do the full-backs have good ratings?

I think that Darren Glass should be better than Rutten as he is the AA FB from last year but if he's not i'll have to fix him up a bit.

Rutten is probably Ranked Higher in some categories than Glass is IMO, that is why Rutten has a higher overall rating:D

what are the teams ranked whos the best worst??
and FH are the trades easy to get superstars like last year?
HBK619 said:
Who gives a shit what the song is, stop guessing for christ sake, everyone will find out what the song is, what players ratings are, what the whole game is like in 10 friggen days, JUST WAIT!!!
:mad:

so this forum is just supposed to have nothing in u nob
wat is the point of the forum then, stop complaining if u dont want to hear that why dont u go sit in the corner and wait out those 9 days and not come into this forum :D
Ummm actually this thread was put up to healp with making the game, now that it has been finished and is coming out in 9 Days you would think that it would be good to find out things about the game like Ratings, Songs, Guernseys and what not when the game comes out, instead of having it all spoiled for you on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back