Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Hawks v Swans Mon April 25th 12:30pm EST (University Of Tas)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoreline flatters the swans but they deserve the win.

Proud of the hawks effort with a few key outs.

Umpiring killed us in the 3rd quarter, got nothing when they got everything. It happens from time to time and the young players will learn a lot from that.

Not sold on the swans as a genuine contender.

Still not idea where the hawks will finish but I'm enjoying the ride.

Umpiring killed us in the 3rd quarter, got nothing when they got everything. It happens from time to time and the young players will learn a lot from that.

Not sure about all this talk of the swans as a genuine contender, think they will probably finish 5-10.

Still not sure where the hawks will finish but I'm enjoying the ride.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Margin not reflective of the actual contest for 3 quarters we should of been 2 goals up leading into HT but kicked 1.7

But for 3 quarters was a pretty fierce even contest.

Umpiring is random and shit every week so not a surprise there unless your the Bulldogs.

No. Ronke. Half the frees you people are complaining about are Hawks players being tackled and dropping the ball first, then throwing their arms out and begging. What's this, a 60 point turn around? What a choke!
As expected from a team at our stage in our rebuild? Tbh I expected a bigger blow out more of the tune of the saints game after the effort we put in against the Cats.

You're going to have a hard time trying to stir up hawks fans after today.... We have a lot to work on but swans are a top 4 side and want to go to the next level, they have exposed a few things today alot of clubs will take note of.

What im saying is Horse wont be as chuffed as you are......

Last edited:

Of course ‘the umpires’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya think ? 5 goal head start and 41 point drubbing in the end. Probably not a genuine contender but please tell who is ?

As expected from a team at our stage in our rebuild? Tbh I expected a bigger blow out more of the tune of the saints game after the effort we put in against the Cats.

You're going to have a hard time trying to stir up hawks fans after today.... We have a lot to work on but swans are a top 4 side and want to go to the next level, they have exposed a few things today alot of clubs will take note of.

What im saying is Horse wont be as chuffed as you are......
We are in a rebuild as well.
Both teams have an almost identical age and experience profile.

We can still be positive about the way our rebuild is going cant we?!

Sydney embraced the rebuild earlier. Credit to them they have done it quick (although it helps getting first crack at the cream of an entire state)
Anyone could have drafted Gulden

We can still be positive about the way our rebuild is going cant we?!

Sydney embraced the rebuild earlier. Credit to them they have done it quick (although it helps getting first crack at the cream of an entire state)
You can.
Just don’t pretend we are a legit top 4 team. We have a very young team with a long way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Hawks v Swans Mon April 25th 12:30pm EST (University Of Tas)

Back