Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here We Go Again GIF

You'd think it's an easy kill for the Lions, but in last years prelim the Blues jumped them at home, I can see that happening again. Lion's need to be reasonably accurate too. Lions by 32 but they need to be on from the start.

Only thing that's an easy kill for the lions is their fans hopes of accurate goal kicking.
Yeah if Daniher and Hipwood especially don't improve in that department dunno if they ever will. I can't think of any Lions player let alone forward who is a reliable dead eye in front of goal, who, even when say 40 directly in front, you think they'll probably kick it.

If the Lions or Bulldogs were actually accurate they'd be clear 1 and 2 in the comp.

Yeah if Daniher and Hipwood especially don't improve in that department dunno if they ever will. I can't think of any Lions player let alone forward who is a reliable dead eye in front of goal, who, even when say 40 directly in front, you think they'll probably kick it.

If the Lions or Bulldogs were actually accurate they'd be clear 1 and 2 in the comp.
Oh easy. We could of easily finished top this year.

blues play a slather of half fit players they wont have a bench by 3qtr time and its all over lions by 24

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brissy will be nervous!

Their form is patchy - looked very average at home V Essendon & previous games.

Lost their game against us at the Gabba this year.

Carlton with a few handy inns will benefit from a week to freshen up - Curnow, McKay, Williams, McGovern, Martin, Boyd, Cerra.

Could Docherty play since doing his ACL v Brisbane Round zero? Reports are he’s been in full training.

The Blues will need to balance their ins, hopefully keeping some of the kids we’ve been playing who just crack in.

Lord, Binns & Moir have been a revelation.
Which of moir's 8 disposals this year convinced you he was a revelation?

On SM-A536E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which of moir's 8 disposals this year convinced you he was a revelation?

On SM-A536E using BigFooty.com mobile app
You will find out if he plays - with those coming back he may not.

He’s played 2 AFL games that you’ve noticed & a whole season in the 2’s as a first year player.

A lovely one touch player with amazing ability to kick a goal.

He’s played 2 AFL games that you’ve noticed & a whole season in the 2’s as a first year player.

Moir is a very unique beast, he should never be dropped imo

Would have been a very high draft pick if not for a bad hip in his draft year

60m with either foot, doesn't have a preference 😆

I'm tipping he's the sub again

Whatever the result, please keep Charlie Cameron goalless so we don't hear that shitty song.

Moir will be in .
Owies will be out suspended
Motlop out
Lewis Young out
Pittonet will be out if TDK is fit
Durdin will be out
And maybe Jack Carroll out

By “serve it up” do you mean beat them?

As in round 0?
Strange old response to a post where I was talking you guys up.

Would have thought it was obvious I was saying that at your best you’d be right in this game rather than one that was played 6 months ago and has very little bearing now.

In any case, of course a description like “serve it up to Brisbane” would include potentially winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Back