AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 53 32.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 52 32.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Brisbane, swans couldn’t even beat the tigs at this venue
We trounced the reigning premiers there. Also did a number on the Hawks by 12 goals, and they went on to win 7 of their next 8 after they faced us.

If we lose it will have zilch to do with the venue.

Not this GF. As someone from and spent way too many years in Sydney, they're just about the most loathsome supporter base in the game (hard call between Sydney and West Coast). Absolute theatre-goers / pretenders. The fact they use cardboard to clap instead of their hands says it all.

Hope the Lions maim them Saturday.
From a club with the biggest bandwagon supporters in the land.
I went to Hawks v Swans at MCG in Rd 7.
A crowd of 38,000 mainly South Melbourne supporters.
We’re were you all?
Disgraceful,
But sure enough the gold jackets were dusted off after 5 years & the bandwagoners were back by round 20.🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Lions are a chance, they have the Richmond vibe where they start off slow but eventually grind the opposition down to comeback and win from behind. Belief is very important in these type of games. Not sure if the chips are down that Sydney have that level of determination and grit. The little man upstairs might cook them.
We’ve been pretty good at starting slow and running teams down too, you know…

You sir have insulted Sydney's honour and we demand satisfaction. I challenge thee to a duel.
Prepare thy banjo!

2 cracking sides when they are running hot. So let’s hope for spectacles sake that both teams play out of their skins in a high scoring, skillful and close game. As an aside, you couldn’t get a better day looking at the forecast! May it stay looking good. Also if the feds would put an embargo on the alcohol tax for the weekend that would be great! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Back