Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 48 21.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 36.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 54 24.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And I don’t agree with anyone making excuses.

Everyone has poor umpiring, injuries, outside factors happen to them.
You win and lose on the field. Your play decides the result.

I don’t think it’s right to say one coach is a sook and the other isn’t when both have done the same thing?
That’s hypocritical standards.

You can’t pick and choose based on your own biases.
Either they both are sooks or neither are.

This is a thread about the game last night.

Was this for real?? Scott mentioned it with a bit of don’t take it as an excuse but it happened sort of comment.

Haven’t really thought to read much into it tho as what difference does it really make now if it did or didn’t

It was already known that Holmes trained away from the team and that King collapsed, and that Holmes got injured in the game - and you can see the medical staff assisting Holmes on the sideline had facemasks on; the story alludes to the fact that there were staff wearing masks due to a Covid issue. The writer of the story makes more excuses than anyone from the club, don’t fall for what the Tigers idiot that posted the Twitter link is trying to get you to think.

Pies supporters saying Scott is a sook, last week it was Mitchell.

Meanwhile their coach can't ****ing work out how to play the best player in the game in his right position

Sooked about Ginnivan and then went and got Schultz. Genius

Cries about umpiring when they were gifted wins from umpires this year

I suspect much more sooking from Fly in 2025 when they fail to make the finals for a second season in a row. I expect Freo and Saints will go past them.

It was already known that Holmes trained away from the team and that King collapsed, and that Holmes got injured in the game - and you can see the medical staff assisting Holmes on the sideline had facemasks on; the story alludes to the fact that there were staff wearing masks due to a Covid issue. The writer of the story makes more excuses than anyone from the club, don’t fall for what the Tigers idiot that posted the Twitter link is trying to get you to think.
Yeah I don’t get that article connecting flu with Holmes hamstring, weird connection

During the press conference Chris Scott wasn't making excuses. He did say that Brisbane Lions were too good (words to that effect).

I guess the media like to turn nothing into something and create "click bait"...they thrive on anything to get attention.

During the press conference Chris Scott wasn't making excuses. He did say that Brisbane Lions were too good (words to that effect).

I guess the media like to turn nothing into something and create "click bait"...they thrive on anything to get attention.
Chris Scott does love the "I'm not making excuses but" line

Pies supporters saying Scott is a sook, last week it was Mitchell.

Meanwhile their coach can't ****ing work out how to play the best player in the game in his right position

Sooked about Ginnivan and then went and got Schultz. Genius

Cries about umpiring when they were gifted wins from umpires this year

I suspect much more sooking from Fly in 2025 when they fail to make the finals for a second season in a row. I expect Freo and Saints will go past them.
Cant pick any holes in any of this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back